JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spick & Span-wank mags from 1950s/early 60s
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I don't know about others of my age but these mags provided me and my friends with a lot of wanking pleasure in our "formative" years.
Lots of the Spick/Span models were photographed in the countryside or in an ordinary suburban house and it gave the pics a less contrived/readers wives feel which I think added to their popularity. Photos like this also proved that sometimes a "glimpse" was sexier than full frontal.....
Even though they are black and white and the girls (who must now be in their 70 now) are not heavily inflated I was quite surprised to find that when I revisited them over half a century later they still made me hard and got me wanking again

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Remeber when we were young and used to jo to the Sears -roebuck catelog womens undies section! Mom never could figure out why the pages were stuck together in the bra and panty section.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

omg, me too, I grew up with those...still love them
NaughtyNY Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2013-08-26
heterosexual from NYC
ilsatyr63 said:
Remeber when we were young and used to jo to the Sears -roebuck catelog womens undies section! Mom never could figure out why the pages were stuck together in the bra and panty section.

I used to collect all the catalogs from the Sunday paper and jerk off and cum all over the bra and panty sections. It was dual purpose and functioned as an easy clean up.
Unregistered ?

certainly looks like we all started the same way.with Slick and Span,the only way to get them was to find them.yes the bra pages in the catalogues were covered!
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I'm also a Sears catalog alumnus, but here are a few links for the Spick and Span fans.

http://www.pettipond.com/crinc2.htm

Spick and Span slide show

User posted image

Unregistered ?

Ah memories, memories....

User posted image
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
A few years ago I helped a friend clear out his late grandad's shed. We found a dozen or so Spick & Spans. When my friend wasn't watching I 'liberated' a few copies which I still wank over today. (I've been a stockings and suspenders fan since my early teens).stroke

There were also a few 1970s Health & Efficiency mags which quickly ended up on the bonfire; bought innocently back in the day but hmmmmm...:winkamazed
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
I think you guys might have hit on the next retro sensation!

Seriously, there is an opportunity here to republish this material, legally for those who seek a little nostalgia or who simply wish to have a pre-internet orgasm experience.
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
I left home in the late 1960's to go to college. Away from family I felt free and able to do what I wanted. I could buy girlie mags and wank myself silly all day if I wanted. Spick and Span mags were still available and I loved the stockings and sussies as I still do today. My mature lover always wears them when we meet. Thank you for bringing back great memories when you could only speculate what the girls looked like naked.
Unregistered ?

Just look at those creamy thighs....

User posted image
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
My wife as a teenager in the 1960s would wear tan stockings and sussies if she was dressing up. I loved to slide my hand up her skirt and feel the naked flesh after her stocking tops. Happy days.
Unregistered ?

Elegant, erotic and so wankable...

User posted image
Will1000 Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2015-03-12
60 year old heterosexual from North West UK
Annette French still works for me
User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

strokeThis pic always reminded me of a girl I went out with round about 1960. She was tall and slim with small perky tits. Used to love taking her to the cinema where I would unbutton her top and slip my hand under her bra to caress her nipples. Because it was winter we both had coats on our laps so I soon moved my hand from her tits to under her skirt searching for the satin coolness of her thighs above her stocking tops...and she would rub the bulge in my trousers under my coat and then unbutton my fly, pull out my cock and wank me while my finger slipped along her clit....mmmm...to be young...strokestroke

User posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Spick & Span-wank mags from 1950s/early 60s