JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » In the stall next to me
Page: < prev  of 2  
richmondVaguy23294 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2011-01-02
40 year old curious male from Richmond, Virginia
One day at work, I was surfing Craigslist and started chatting with a guy into mutual J/O. In the course of exchanging e-mails, we learned we worked at the same office complex. It was late in the day on a Friday, so we met up in a deserted bathroom and jerked each other off. It was so fucking hot...haven't had a chance to do it again with him but really enjoyed that moment.
always ready to stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

hmmm HOT
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Very hot and how convenient also....
Wimpwussloser Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2016-07-13
32 year old bisexual
I was thrown out of a place.

There are places where people don't give a crap, I was jerkin at a public loo, I can hear people saying get the f outta here, but nobody really bothers.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
As a kid maybe 17 or so I remember at a local dept store where I worked going in to take a piss, openened the door n there is on gu in overalls,and one on the floor in the center on the small men's room in his fruit of the loom briefs only. Me mr naive assumed he was working on the main drain of the floor ad didn't want to get his clothes dirty....now I imagine he was going to get fucked buy the dude in overalls.... I remember leaving thinking they could have easily pulled me in and assaulted me
Pump it real good
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
In my days at the university, and for a couple years after when I lived around there, I used to go to one of the bathrooms in the library and jack-off. Often when I was in there doing it, you could hear other guys doing the same thing. It was in my early days, and I didn't do anything further, for which I regret now. 40 years or so later, it is listed on squirt as a cruisy location, and I get a real kick out of guys posting that they will be there at such and such time. How the internet has made things so much easier for the young guys now.
d3digital Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2016-06-30
45 year old curious from chicago
you should jerk off at same time as him if you have that opportunity and happen to be there when he goes in the stall to rub it out...
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I know a reliable place. The last stall has a hole drilled about zipper height. If you go into either stall and hang out it wont be long until somone comes in. It might be an eyeball watching, or a finger poking through. With any encouragement at all, an erect penis will protrude and you can do what you want with it. Take pictures. Suck it. Stimulate it. Grab it and not let go (I have never tried that).
richmondVaguy23294 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2011-01-02
40 year old curious male from Richmond, Virginia
Not a bathroom stall, but a shower stall at the gym at work this past Friday. A guy joined me for some stroking before he knelt down and sucked me. He finished me off by jacking my load all over his face.
always ready to stroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » In the stall next to me