JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Friends masturbating to pictures of your wife
Page: < prev  of 3  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
downhome653 said:
No one has ever admitted it to me, but I am 99% sure that one of my best friends has masturbated over my wife. He was actually in the guest room of my house after everyone had gone to bed and I heard him going to town on himself.

I've been that guest before, although I think I was quiet enough each time. Most recently, I was traveling on business, visiting the city where my best friend and his wife live, and they invited me to stay overnight. I've known both of them since high school, and I've had a thing for her for more than 30 years.

On the afternoon of the first day, I found I was alone in their house. I didn't know how long I'd have it to myself, so I borrowed some items that would make my stay even more hospitable -- a pair of freshly worn panties from her hamper, and a pair of well-worn heels from her closet (that's my major fetish). I hid them in my luggage for later enjoyment.

That night, as I stared at her Facebook pics and enjoyed her stuff, I took the express train to Jacktown ... twice. I came hard both times, but hopefully not loudly.

I knew I'd be alone the following morning, which is when I would return her stuff. After a leisurely morning jerk, in which I emptied my balls for a third time into her shoes -- because I'm a pervert who gets off on knowing she'd have my cum on her cute feet -- I slipped into their room to put her stuff back.

I tucked the heels back where I found them. Then I discovered she must've done laundry the previous night, because her hamper was empty, so I couldn't return her panties. Had to take them home with me, darn the luck.

Still have 'em, too. grin
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
FLscribe said:
I've been that guest before...

In my youth I used to go to gigs in a town close to where I lived and stay overnight with friends who had a flat near the venue. I crashed on their settee, which was just the other side of a thin partition wall from their bed. Inevitably, they'd start fucking shortly after going to bed. She was extremely vocal and I'd soon be stroking along to her moans and cries and I'd usually blow my load to the sound of her very loud orgasms. Very effective wank material.

Some years later, I shared a house with them and my girlfriend of the time, who was also very vocal sexually. Alone with the other girl in the house one day, she brought up the subject of loud orgasms. It seems that she was enjoying the sounds of our sex as much as we were enjoying hers. At which point it seemed appropriate to tell her that I used to masturbate to the sound of her having sex. She said "Good. That's what I always hoped you were doing". We were fucking within seconds.

It turned out that she was really after my girlfriend but I was OK about her using me to get there because I eventually got to watch, as well as hear, her come.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Friends masturbating to pictures of your wife