JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whos panties do you sniff/taste?
Page: of 5   next > 
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
Maybeboth12 on YIM/Skype to chat/trade. I LOVE sniffing/tasting worn panties. To know what a woman smells/tastes like from her panties and then looking her in the eyes and she has NO idea that you know, is amazing! Any others??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

I think there are a TON of guys that have. Don't be shy. Let us know.
Unregistered ?

love everything about panties, sniff taste (especially fresh) and wearing.

whos u tasted Jaxe?
scotth1196 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2015-04-25
curious from USA
Step sis, her friends...gf's of friends, my gf...her friends. sisters of friends.
UkVoyeur Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-02-07
50 year old
Love dirty panties, the smell the taste, love knowing if they have got sticky that day. I have enjoyed, my GF's, her friends, my friends wives when house sitting, Friends daughters all amazing grin yes i know i am a pure perv but i love dirty panties
Unregistered ?

ive sniffed all sorts over the years sis in laws neighbours friends wives and your wifes given a chance
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

sis in laws, mum in laws, mates wives...negihbours etc..cant resist that opportnity to have a root in the wash basket or wherever else a cchance presents itself
phone is good for you

There's nothing like your heart and cock both throbbing as you find their worn panties...........KNOWING you could get caught. but the reward is sooooooo worth it. Taste amazing.
Unregistered ?

so true and very erotic
Unregistered ?

omg, that scent and taste is so erotic
daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Wife's, daughter in law's and her teen daughter's. Big pants, briefs and thongs. Pissy, crusty and damp. Have also shared wife's used knickers with other guys and shown them dressed pics of her while they wank and suck and sniff the gusset. I arranged for one of them, an old guy, to be at supermarket when I was there with her so he could see her in the flesh. He came close behind her with his basket and we both got hard cocks knowing that he had smelled and tasted her most private parts. He continued to perv her while she was shopping and was a huge turn on as she is quite prudish. We met in the gents and wanked off while he said what he thought of her.
Unregistered ?

I have a real dirty panty sniffing and tasting fetish. When I see a hot woman the first thing I think of is how her dirty knickers would smell of her warm moist cunt.

I have regular access to the girl (I know)knickers who I find as hot as fuck and would love to put my fat cock inside. I have got her knickers just after she has taken them off and they have been sticky and gooey, sometimes very wet and sometimes a bit crusty. Every single time I put that dirty crotch in my mouth after sniffing them and suck on all them dirty cunt stains and get as much of the cunt cream in my mouth as I can.

I love the fact I have actually tasted the sexy bitched wet turned on cunt.

OK wank time.

Celebrity wise I think Charlotte Church's knickers would be the ones I most wanted. I bet her fat cunt gets really juiced up and she probably wears her knickers for more that one day. Susanna Reid would be first but she probably leaves less cunt goo in hers.
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
I have smelled any I have gotten a chance to! Every gf, but they all knew. A few cousins and one aunt. Two or three college friends who used my room to change. All of my two post college roommate's gfs. Sister in law. Wanted to sniff teenage niece's, but couldn't bring myself to do it. My best friend's wife and teenage daughter. My wife's best friend and her teenage daughter.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have sniffed the soiled panties of my wives but enjoyed more was wrapping them around my cock and jerking off with the silky material and seeing my cum absorbed into them.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whos panties do you sniff/taste?