JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone have any luck with personal meetings?
Page: of 1  
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
71 year old bisexual male from Texas
I am still looking for a JO bud close to my area. I have toys and want to JO and play in person! I have made my own videos of me jacking off and fucking my Fleshlights but I want to share one and want to have him video me from all angles and then do the same with him. No luck so far. I am straight/curious and seriously into being nude and playing with my cock and toys. Anyone else having trouble?
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hey buddy ... we are close in age, and I would love to JO in person too. Where are you in Texas?

I am north of Denton
Txsmale57 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2016-04-19
64 year old bisexual male from Roans Prairie Txs
I've talked with a cpl of men online, but no cam time with them yet. Somewhat nervous on meeting them, and where to have sex Is unknown. It would be so easy to have a friend like myself that was closeted Bi.
JO,CBT, Btm !
Unregistered ?

I've done it once so far and had a great time. Can't wait to do it again, hopefully before the summer is out.

I have skyped with quite a few guys. Fleshlightpro and I skype often and fuck our fleshights together. I want to do it in person.
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
71 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
I haven't had a lot of luck. Several things make it hard for me to hook up with anyone. First I am older and not a lot of guys are into grandpa!! lol. Second I am married and can not host are get away at night. I've managed a few meets. I love to JO with a guy while we look at pictures of my 65yo wife.

Yeah....I'm 64 and you are right. I keep trying though!
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I have personal meetings with women online all the time. You are describing the process exactly find a good site that is active in your area. Enjoy yourself making vids and posting them on the site. Take time writing up your profile and take good pics of yourself and put them in the profile. Again here not necessarily your face but be creative and not just your cock. Then get active on that sites chat room and try for vid hook up for some live action, C2C. usually after all of that folks are so fired up that its just about finding a time and place that works for everyone. Last, on place, there are two camps, the folks who will only meet in motels, i.e. I don't want some internet dude/dudette in my house nosing around my stuff, having to explain who that is to the neighbors or no way I'm meeting some internet dude in a motel, I want them on my territory where I control things. I suggest that you be prepared to spring for a night of fun in a budget no tell hotel/motel. You can always meet before at a coffee shop or whereever public if there is a residual creep factor in play. Good luck.
Working it hard
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
Most people seem to have trouble. The problem is that, even if you make contact with someone in your area who sounds like the right person, more often than not they turn out to be time wasters who stop responding just as you're arranging a first meeting.

I spent years looking for someone local to jack off with on a regular basis before discovering that my oldest friend was the person I was looking for.

Keep trying. Disappointment can turn to pleasure in a very short time.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
pleasuresailer Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2015-08-30
72 year old curious from loUiSiAna
I'm one of those guys that put a post on CL just to see the responces. One time I got a reply that seemed "real".....After a few emails, turned out he was a few blocks away and We ended up jerking each other off on the hood of my wifes car, in my front yard at 5 in the morning....
I love stroking my cock......I more than likely havemy cock in hand now!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone have any luck with personal meetings?