JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Adults Only Resort
Page: of 1  
hornysocalhubby909 Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2013-12-22
42 year old bisexual from California
Taking my Wife to an Adults only resort in Mexico in September. Has anyone been to an Adults Only resort before? If so did you have any fun experiences with another couple?

She's already buying sexy bikini's for our stay. I for one can't wait
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Sorry to disappoint but that means nothing more than kids free - unless you specifically booked some kind of sex resort.

They're usually all inclusive so if it's adults only they don't have to card people for alcohol, on top of that it's an indicator to young singles (me) that I can go there and not have to worry about being at the pool next to the crying baby or obnoxious teenagers.
captjack Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2016-06-28
bisexual male from Texas
Went to one in Texas...still dream about it yet they have changed it to couples and single women...no more single men...that totally sucks...good luck with yours...
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
yep, did an adults only one in Mexico. everything they have said is true, that said depending on the resort it does mean that you and the wifey might be more free to have fun differently, sex on the beach, on the balcony, in the hot tub, etc. Off course if cuckold is your thing then it will be easy for her to convince one of the local beach dudes to fuck her in front of you. Otherwise there are swingers sites and they do cruises and resort vacations for swinging couples. Usually no pressure if you guys are newbies and usually fun destinations. Good luck.
Working it hard
g1e23 Amateur Jackinchatter

374 posts since 2016-02-03
75 year old heterosexual male from Tarrant county Texas
Never been to one, hope you have a great time
rubber glove lover
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Send us a report when you get back, post it here. Seriously.
Don't make up stuff that didn't happen, just let us know what it's like.
WankBud1987 Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2015-01-08
37 year old curious
LOL.

Adults only resort does not mean it's a sex hotel. It simply means no children (i.e. no screaming little fookers running around so the adults get some peace and quiet).

Take a look online; there are thousands of adult only resorts. Unless I'm seriously missing out and everyone else around me is shagging like crazy with each other whilst I'm in my flip flops...

You're going to be very, very disappointed. Oh - and pretty much everyone is a couple so good luck trying to get a threesome or orgy going. It ain't gonna happen. Plain and simple. The only chance I see is if you get friendly (in a normal way) with another couple over a few drinks and keep going for drinks - it's basically down to the ladies and all they tend to want on holiday is peace and quiet, few drinks, sunbathing and some sex (but only with their partner). Men will jump at any chance they can get.
https://xhamster.com/user/Wankbud1987
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Adults Only Resort