JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » This ever happen?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I worked with a girl, she was 25, I was 31 and I asked her out. She said no and while we worked, rarely spoke to me, rarely looked at me, rarely talked to me. If we are part of a group, she rarely says a word to me.

Except for the last time where she spoke to me a little. We went to a major amusement park, she invited me and several other people and I showed up along with her friends. Her and I spoke a little.

Anything like this happen to anyone here?

PS: I'm not looking to go out with her anymore, just want some reactions.
Add a reply Quote this post
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
what your describing is pretty common, assuming that you didn't do or say anything creepy when you asked her out and you are otherwise normal looking dude then its just a case of two folks who didn't click. Brush it off and get back out there. Time to check out the girls not from work, a messy thing anyway. Something that I just picked up on about myself, most women around me meet guys from common interests or activities, e.g yoga or spin class at the local gym or beginner kayak class whatever. if you aren't meeting girls it may be that your activities aren't ones lots of girls are into in your area.That might be a signal to take another look at your activity list. Good luck.
Working it hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the reply, bro.
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
Happens to me all the time. I meet a girl, I am attracted to her and we seem to be hitting it off -- so I ask her out. After, that, its like I am totally ignored, emails not answered, phone messages not returned. Its kind of strange.
Unregistered ?

i guess because you asked her out, and got rejected, but then did not pester her, she now sees you in a different light....maybe she just wants to be friends. Be a nice friend to her...not a pervy one....please don't be a pervy friend
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
ok I diverge slightly here. No don't be a pervy friend, that part is right but if you weren't interested in being friends with this girl to begin with why be one after she rejects you. Just me but if my interest was in her pants and that's not happening then, roll on. No need to send emails and texts and let them go unanswered over and over. send one of each and if she's into you she'll get back to you, assuming that she isn't traveling etc., and if she doesn't move on. All blowing up her inboxes does is put her in control and possibly label you a creepy stalker. Don't be that guy.
Working it hard
Leliel Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-10-05
44 year old heterosexual from Mexico City
Relationships are complicated and rewards often not worth it.
Women not spoken language is a mistery.

Better dedicate to edging and solosex. Friendly but not healthy advice.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » This ever happen?