JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking wife's milky tits
Page: < prev  of 2  
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I used to do exactly what you described when my wife breastfed our three kids. We both thoroughly enjoyed laying naked with each other as I nursed on her milky tits and stroked my cock as I played with her clit and pussy. I would try to time it so that we came together. She always had more than enough milk to satisfy the entire family.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
About 2 years after Bibi and I were married, and had our first child, she was nursing him, as she did with all of the three kids. My secretary Tine and her husband Paul were playing cards with us, when it was time for some nursing.
Certainly neither Bibi or I had no hesitation of nursing the baby, as we sit with them on the sofa. She took off her top and bra, and nursed him until he was sleeping again.
She had not put her bra on yet and Paul was getting very horny seeing the tit action and close-up views of Bibi's nipples. She had way more milk then she needed for the baby, and quite often expressed the extra milk into a cup, if I was not there to drink it myself. She was still quite full on both sides, and I suggested that if he never had tried it, Paul should grab a tit and take all he wanted. Paul loved the sucking and feeling of Bibi's tits and it felt good for her to get rid of all that excess milk, which. I often did myself. Tina had never had a baby, so that tit milk sucking was new for her and certainly a lot of fun for Paul. So while Paul was sucking Bibi's tits, I got down and sucked Tina's shaved pussy. A couple days after that, while the thoughts were still in our minds, we had them over again and this time Paul fucked Bibi, while I got into Tina's sweet pussy at the same time.
Dickguy
BlackSunshineAZ Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-06-23
50 year old heterosexual from Peoria, AZ
I have a friend who had a baby 9 months ago and she's still breastfeeding. I've never tasted breast milk since I was a formula baby so she let me suckle her breast and I got a small amount of milk. Now I want to get a big cup of it and drink it...
Unregistered ?

one of the things on my list is to find someone to come over and let me breast feed daily.
IamGung Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2019-04-21
39 year old heterosexual male
Str8_Bob said:
LOL.....yes, when her tits stayed big and a couple of her sisters noticed it, it apparently circulated among them and the others....and their husbands....as a "secret" that everyone was told not to tell, So it wasn't openly discussed, but the husbands would take me aside to whisper about it and ask for tips.

My wife does have big tits (38DDD) and big prominent nipples and areolae. Great to suck milk from.

Wow, your wife must be one super sexy woman

Wankoften Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2019-11-28
67 year old bisexual male from Midlands
When wife was breast feeding waited until baby had its fill then she would let me suckle
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Wife never breast fed but I did taste the milk until the doctor gave her pills to dry the breasts up .
rick7777 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2018-11-24
48 year old from London, UK
I'd love to find a hot milf with big tits I could suck on and get her to squirt her milk all over my cock and balls!
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I love sucking on my wifes tits and drinking her delicious milk. We have been able to keep it going for sometime now and hope to go much longer. Her milk swollen tits are so gorgeous to look at and caress.
NWUK2020 Amateur Jackinchatter

245 posts since 2020-06-13
40 year old
Never tried it but would so love to
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Not sure but I think some women let you suck their milk for money?.
Demigxx Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2014-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from Northumberland UK
headerfatty said:
Not sure but I think some women let you suck their milk for money?.

I've done this, never got the chance to try with my wife as she wouldn't let me near them. Found someone on AdultWork and arranged it, it's not common.

Was kind of odd at first she made me a cuppa and talked about it and then took me up to bedroom and I lay propped up on pillow still wearing boxer shorts. She puled her top off and expressed a little onto my lips, very nice tits, smaller than my wife's were but very stiff dark nipples. She asked if I want to try and squirt some which I tried but I couldn't get much out. She then lowered her tit into my mouth and cupped my head whilst she fed me. It was glorious, very sweet warm milk she had loads. After draining one side she moved to the other but also slide her hand in my boxers and pulled my cock out, that wasn't agreed but I was so hard. She moved down and sprayed milk over my cock as lube and then wanked me off whilst I fed. It was incredible. Still chat to her years later, she doesn't do it any more and told me I was the only one whose cock she touched and she had wanted to suck it but her husband had only agreed to the feeding, that's way more intimate imho. We have phone sex sometimes talking about it.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Never with milk but sucking on a woman's boobs is great!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

We did this during nursing, it was so hot. Like others have said we both masturbated either each other or ourselves during the suckling. But then even when we first met I was fondling her tits and sucking them. Still doing it now after 40 years of marriage. The bonus is that since the pregnancies her tits have remained fuller and curvier
partyanml Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2015-04-27

My wifes been lactating for over 4 years now (2 kids in that time period) and she lets me nurse occasionally. Tastes so good!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Sucking wife's milky tits