JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time man to man
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
bondjames1955 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2016-07-20
68 year old bisexual from saskatoon , saskatchewan
You have to start with one. The feel of cock in your mouth is it!! Your partnner going off first is great too. You can suck on a semi soft cock endlessly while jacjing off. It so selfish and just for your pleasures.
crazy for hard cock &#9825;&#9825;
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
turo Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-01-27
78 year old curious male from Western Massachusetts US
It's been a couple of weeks and I've had a lot of time to think about how great an experience that was.....A hard cock in my hand, scorching hot cock in my mouth.Warm lips caressing my cock until it exploded. Guess it's time for round two.
iseeu42 Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2013-01-28
53 year old curious
47 married and I want to try, just so scared.ughhhhh
Unregistered ?

I'm not scared to try it because I might like it or because of the "gayness" of it, I'm scared to try it because of the possibility of disease! So many folks think oral is completely safe, but it's not. If I could find a guy who would wear a condom, I would probably suck him off that way.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I'm the same - I'd be happy to wear a condom and suck on a condomed cock
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Glad you got to try some cock sucking and enjoyed it OP! I'll never forget the first time a guy came in my mouth, I was hooked and I still swallow every drop I can get. Men of the world, you are welcome to use my throat anytime smile
Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
I think a condom would completely take away what I want out out of it. I obviously don't want any diseases either so I would have to find someone willing to be tested...if I cant get the cum ill pass!
Unregistered ?

I've sucked a few cocks over last two years and it is fantastic, its fucking unbelievably good; but being married i need to play safe so I always use condoms for being sucked and sucking because yes you can catch some stds from sucking. But condoms are so thin you hardly notice them over the sensation sucking a cock...i have found many guys are ok with it so just use a condom if you want..they are your rules and any guy you get with should respect that..just be upfront about it
Unregistered ?

I feel exactly the same always thought I was typically straight but now feel the need for cock 20 yrs ago would never have said anything or spoke about it but life is too short I'm now 40 and I wank to suck cock and feel a cock in me sooooo bad as long as it's clean I well up for it
vc08 Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-03-21
29 year old curious from United Kingdom
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
MichiganMan248 said:
My first experience was many many years ago but I understand what you're feeling. After the first time I sucked cock I knew I was going to want to suck a lot more cocks. It's too bad our society used to take such a dim view of men sucking cock. Why should women have all the fun?
I agree dude.
When we hear of two women giving oral to each other everyone says " wow that's so hot, sexy ".
When we hear of a guy giving oral everyone says " oh gross ".
There's really no difference and they're both very sexy.
No cum is wasted.
Unregistered ?

First time for me was in high school. I had jerked off with my friend for about three months when i suggested we suck each other off. Next time I saw him he asked if I was serious. I said I was and we both took turns sucking each other's cock that afternoon. We did this for a while and then moved onto fucking each other.
Unregistered ?

I NEED another cock to play with other than my own. The thought of being on my knees and looking up at another man as I worship his heavy balls and suck on his hard throbbing cock is a very regular wank for me. I want to take his cock out for him while he is still soft and make it hard. I want to know I made another mans cock hard.

I don't find men physically attractive at all but the sight of a nice cut cock always turns me on. I'm uncut but only want to suck on cut. The thought of docking someone while they cum is amazing. Using their spunk to lube my cock is up there with wanting to suck cock ans swallow the cum.
Aarin Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2015-09-21

First time MAN to man I was 21 we were both drunk I was on his couch and he fucked my mouth.
He came down my throat and I slurped it all. It was about the biggest cock I've ever seen before or since.
The first time I took him up the ass I had to lube it up lots and squat on it. Then he put me on my back with my feet on his shoulders.
He plowed in to me real good and I had cum dripping out my ass when he was done.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Winkle77 said:
I NEED another cock to play with other than my own. The thought of being on my knees and looking up at another man as I worship his heavy balls and suck on his hard throbbing cock is a very regular wank for me. I want to take his cock out for him while he is still soft and make it hard. I want to know I made another mans cock hard.

I don't find men physically attractive at all but the sight of a nice cut cock always turns me on. I'm uncut but only want to suck on cut. The thought of docking someone while they cum is amazing. Using their spunk to lube my cock is up there with wanting to suck cock ans swallow the cum.
My thoughts exactly. I want a guy who's comfortable with me opening his pants and easing his cock out , fondling his balls and letting me pleasure his cock. Just as you say I don't find men attractive but the sight of his throbbing cock turns me on.
No cum is wasted.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time man to man