JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time man to man
Page: < prev  of 5  
Pacifica64 Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2015-12-05
59 year old bisexual from Central Florida
My first time man to man was when I was 45. We worked at the same hotel. He was openly gay. We became friends and he kept hinting at me to come to his house. I knew what he wanted but I was curious. I had thought about experiencing a guy before and it had been awhile since I had sex and I was horny.

We got together at his house and I drank some wine and I took of my clothes without him asking. He took of his clothes and sit on his couch. I took his cock in my hand and started stroking and he did mine. He then got on his knees and started sucking me. I was unsure about this because I didn't know how far I wanted to go next. Him sucking my penis was the best thing I ever felt though and very exciting watching him do it. He then put my knees up by my ears and started rimming my asshole. It was my first time for this and I loved it. I shot cum over my shoulder.

We got together a few times after that but I only let him get as far as finger fucking my asshole. I never got as far as sucking his dick (he had a nice one though - I liked having it in my hand) or having him fuck me but I did let him rub and cum in my buttcrack a few times.

Looking back I should have had his dick be the first that I sucked and have him take my ass cherry because I trusted him.
https://xhamster.com/users/pacifica64
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hot grin
Add a reply Quote this post
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time man to man