JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting horny at work
Page: of 1  
trump4prez Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2016-03-16
30 year old
I'm a 23 year old male working in a business unit at a F100 Company run by this hot milf. I've been in a few meetings with her and she's uber competent at what she does (not some blowhard who got a brainless job just cuz she's pretty).

Additionally, she has a tall lean body with a really pretty face, long legs, nice rack, and great ass. Basically she looks like Behati Prinsloo the VS model except maybe ~20-25 years older.

I get so hard after seeing her for an extended period and it's even harder for me to pay attention at meetings run by her. Furthermore, she gave me a great review at my first midyear evaluation and I almost jizzed when she was giving my midterm evaluation in her office.

Also, I have a girlfriend the right now that I'm seriously considering as my future wife. My gf has that same model look to her as well.

What can I do to solve this problem at work? It would be really bad if I just jizzed in the middle of a meeting.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
I've been in that situation where there is a woman that drives my hormones into overdrive. What makes it worse is if they are wearing a perfume that accents her even more.

All you can do is stroke one out regularly. Before you see her to take some edge off. But that is only temporary. Stroke often. Perhaps over time you'll get used to being around her or you or her move on.

Enjoy itstrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Why would it be so bad if you jizzed during a meeting? Just discretely rub yourself under the conference table and jizz into your underwear, who would know? Doing things like that is exciting and feels great!
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
Jizzing in your underwear may leave a damp patch on your trousers and you would probably make some strange noises and pull funny faces as you orgasm.
Best way is to keep your cock regularly wanked and empty your jizz regularly especially before long meetings with her.
I used to get hardons at work when I was your age all the time - its just your over sexed body - enjoy it while it lasts!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting horny at work