JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone masturbate to a friend instead of celebs
Page: < prev  of 7  
Unregistered ?

Oh yes. Not so much now, but at high school there was this real cutie with amazing tits I used to fantasize over constantly. A few years later a mutual friend (who was her bf at school) told me about how dirty she was. She's married now too...that lucky prick!

I tend to not think about any friends now I'm married, but the odd one crosses my mind wink
Add a reply Quote this post
jazza077 Professional Jackinchatter

1133 posts since 2016-03-17
46 year old bisexual male
I wank off thinking of my friend all of the time wondering how big her tits are and then I got to see them. Whilst painting her house she bent in front of me in a flimsy top and I got instantly hard
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I do this most days. Either celebs or wifes friends etc or women I know. I think the real women get me cumming hardest. something about wondering what they are like in bed.

pm to chat over them
Unregistered ?

skillet8890 said:
Over the years I have collected tons of pics of girls I know. Went on their computer and emailed myself her pics, saved numerous pics off of MySpace and Facebook, as well as pics sent to me personally.

Sometimes I like to jerk to a specific girl and cum to her.

Sometimes I will just start jerking while flipping a through the saved pics and see how long I last and which lucky girl gets my load.

Exactly^
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone masturbate to a friend instead of celebs