JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum as lube
Page: < prev  of 3  
Springer Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2022-12-28
61 year old
I absolutely LOVE sloppy seconds, or thirds. The sensation is amazing! I especially liked them after a big black cock came deep in my wife's pussy! Sadly she got tired of it after several years and now I can only dream....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My first experience with 'cum as lube' was when me and my JO buddy (we were 13 at the time) were used to giving each other handjobs and just general jacking off laying side by side while talking about the cute girls in school. One day, we were "fooling around" naked, standing face to face swatting our hard cocks against each other. We called it sword fighting, LOL. Then my buddy started like thrusting his cock on mine, holding both of them together. All of a sudden, he grunted and exhaled, and I felt his warm cum shooting all over my cock and leg.

I remember being so exited (aka horny) watching and FEELING his cum on me. He let go of both of our cocks, then scooped up his cum from me and slathered it all over my cock and started stroking me. I was so excited I started shooting all over him in literally 4 or 5 strokes. It felt REALLY good. We basically "made it a thing" (if we weren't sucking or jacking each other) we would take turns jacking and cumming on each other's cocks. If I came first (which I usually did) I would use my cum to slip-slide jack him off. Then vice-versa. I loved the feeling of getting a handjob with his cum as lube.
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
When my wife and I were active, years ago, we would have MMF with mates of mine. I always have them first fuck so often had the pleasure of pumping their jizz around inside her cunt after they'd cum in her.

She loved it and said it felt itchy inside her when I pumped it around inside her. It did feel great. One of our highlights was when she came home from a night shift, jumped on the bed and said she'd done what we'd been previously talking about and ducked a work colleague in work. She showed me her cunt. She'd been holding his cum inside her until she came home and now it was oozing out. I had to fuck her straight away to get that itchy feeling going for her again. Sublime.

I love how another bloke had cum because of her. I hope my current gf gets that dirty when she gets used to the idea. I'm often putting the idea into her head. Fingers crossed.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum as lube