JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Looking for a guy I lost....
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So I was on here about 1:00am eastern time yesterday, and I ended up having a really interesting chat with a guy. We started talking about this girl:
User posted image
Eventually we moved to chatstep, and things got intense. We started to create a back story for her: her name, the age she got her cherry popped, her various sexual exploits. It was really exciting and I had a great cum! But today I had to change my account, and I lost his username. I'm hoping to reach out to him!
Add a reply Quote this post
Hayley Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2016-09-24
34 year old heterosexual
Taylor23 said:
So I was on here about 1:00am eastern time yesterday, and I ended up having a really interesting chat with a guy. We started talking about this girl:
User posted image
Eventually we moved to chatstep, and things got intense. We started to create a back story for her: her name, the age she got her cherry popped, her various sexual exploits. It was really exciting and I had a great cum! But today I had to change my account, and I lost his username. I'm hoping to reach out to him!

wow...the level of detail you guys go into with your imagination and fantasies blows my mind! amazedamazed
I'm not a slut. I just have a friendly vagina
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hayley said:
wow...the level of detail you guys go into with your imagination and fantasies blows my mind! amazedamazed

Well its not just for guys. Ladies are welcome to join in smile
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
She looks a lot like the girl I had LOTS of sex with back in my 20s. She could fuck all night......
Flexthis87 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-11-20
36 year old heterosexual from Usa
Haley, want to watch?
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Looking for a guy I lost....