JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What about women turns you on?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I thought I would ask this just as a general discussion as I also posted in the UK wank buddies thread but would like to have a general discussion about this as well -

I get turned on by a lot of things when it comes to women, and love perving over women when I'm out in public(if you've seen my first post on the forum that includes a more in-depth description of a recent experience I had).

I mainly love perving over non-nude images of women.

Things that turn me on when I'm out and about(and also in general with pictures of women and celebs, please see my forum profile for a list of some of the celebs that I like):

Cleavage in low cut tops and button-downed blouses, general outline of breasts in tight tops.

Bare legs or sheer tights in short skirts, dresses, or shorts.

A nice shapely arse in tight leggings, trousers, jeans, or a tight skirt or dress, or shorts(anything tight I suppose!). I also love looking at legs in these outfits.

Women sitting with crossed legs in short/tight outfits.

Women bending over or leaning down, from the front allowing a glimpse of their breasts if a low-cut top, or a nice view of their arse if from behind.

A beautiful face.

Lovely curved hips and waist.

Lovely shiny clean hair.

Soft youthful skin, but also milf-types such as Susanna Reid.

If I see such things when I'm out I often have to wank over them when I get home.

What type of things turn you on about women?
Add a reply Quote this post
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Just everything about women is pleasant to see. I find physical attractiveness in a whole wide range of shapes, sizes and colours. Whether it's the curve of a hip, the swell of a breast, or the swing of soft hair and the flash of a smile. Women can be attractive to me for many different reasons.

Oh, and I could watch women walk all day. The switch and sway when a woman walks... utterly hypnotic. Not to mention the way that things jiggle so very pleasantly. Seeing a woman's breasts bounce as she walks is one of the alluring things in the world to me.

One major turn-off for me is a lack of confidence in her own body and own sex-appeal, along with not understanding her own sexuality. I think women are under a huge amount of pressure from society in this regard and really ought to be able to treat their vaginas just like men do our own dicks - live to make them happy in which ever way works for you!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
JackMcCock said:
Just everything about women is pleasant to see. I find physical attractiveness in a whole wide range of shapes, sizes and colours. Whether it's the curve of a hip, the swell of a breast, or the swing of soft hair and the flash of a smile. Women can be attractive to me for many different reasons.

Oh, and I could watch women walk all day. The switch and sway when a woman walks... utterly hypnotic. Not to mention the way that things jiggle so very pleasantly. Seeing a woman's breasts bounce as she walks is one of the alluring things in the world to me.

One major turn-off for me is a lack of confidence in her own body and own sex-appeal, along with not understanding her own sexuality. I think women are under a huge amount of pressure from society in this regard and really ought to be able to treat their vaginas just like men do our own dicks - live to make them happy in which ever way works for you!

Well said. I love most everything about women and it's sad that they might feel less attractive than many men believe they are. I mean if a woman wanted to hear what a man was thinking when she walked past, meaning she was interested in what we were thinking, then I feel like some would be surprised that we are turned on by them. I've been excited by a fat girl because she was dressed nicely and I've been turned off by a thin girl who was smoking.

If the woman owns it, then the guys will appreciate.

Generally though, I could, and have literally, walked into a wall because I was passed by a girl in leggings and sneakers.

:-) strokestrokestroke
mrgiles1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

803 posts since 2015-08-04
55 year old heterosexual from Dorset, UK
bfphawk said:
Generally though, I could, and have literally, walked into a wall because I was passed by a girl in leggings and sneakers.

Had something similar happen to me once. Was walking down a street in our town, a girl walked past me in the other direction with no bra on so her sizeable boobs were bouncing delightfully in front of my eyes, and I was so distracted I walked into a lamppost. laugh
People who live in glass houses should undress in the basement
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
I like so much. Most off all I like legs.
Shown off in a short skirt, dress or short shorts
can drive me crazy.

I love shiny/glossy suntan hose (or any other
type of stockings).

I like high heels and spiked boots (in wintertime
I can get so hard seeing all the sexy boots
women are wearing).

In the summertime I love when they wear tight
short shorts!!!

I love when I can see pantylines or bras
through sheer blouses (even a bra strap
can get me going).

These yoga pants and leggings can drive
me crazy -- as do tight jeans.

I also like low rise jeans.

and I love long hair (although there
are a lot of women who have short
hair which turn me on as well).

Unregistered ?

Absolutely nothing.
guy1966 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-10-28
57 year old curious from Wichita Falls TX
My main turn on are large areolas and thick nipples. I also like thick curvy asses. That's why I have such a hard on for black women. And I prefer the darker skin ones. I find black women incredibly attractive. And i'm white by the way.
cesi4fun Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2015-05-17
72 year old curious male from northern arizona
imagining she has a nice smooth shaved ass, and a cock. now that's a women!
I love to cam/mic with other closet sissies/CD's and fem straight/masculine guys.
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
cesi4fun said:
imagining she has a nice smooth shaved ass, and a cock. now that's a women!

No, thats a man.

For me i like pretty much everything about women but prefer curvy girls that are proud of their body. The confidence is a great thing.

Also love women who take care to get a manicure and pedicure - also nice tanned legs especially calves. Oh and tattoos but not too many.
ajeok1 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2014-12-30
36 year old
User posted image
Unregistered ?

A woman that turns me on aside away from steamy fantasies, but it turns me on when ladys have big eyes with make-up massive cleavage and long black straight hair with bangz, curves and thick legs with shiny tan skin. Love a thick plump round ass with that too and 5 foot 3 height. Well mediteranean gals with those features turn me on about woman. And the bitching attitude of not believing to be a slutty whore but dresses like one, that turns me on as well.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
The thing that can turn me on most about women is when they are sexy, confident and not loaded with baggage about every man they've ever known that's done them wrong.

Way too many women carry and nurse every wound and even if she's beautiful this can ruin it all.
No cum is wasted.
Unregistered ?

I love looking at a ton of different things depending on my mood but my favorite is a beautiful set of lips, if i see amazing perfect lips on a girl I always fantasize about them around my cock.

Im also an ass man, if I see a perfect ass its like I become a different person, like pure testosterone takes over and I just wanna raw dog fuck them lol

Its weird, perfect lips is suductive but a perfect ass is just a deep desire that I feel I connect to.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What about women turns you on?