JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you told your wife about your teen male mutual masturbation?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
JackMakokov Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2016-03-31
53 year old male from Southeast US
Yeah, that's how my wife treated it. Just like it was totally normal (and I guess it is) and no big deal at all. Treated it like I told her that I used to have a red bicycle.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
JackMakokov said:
Yeah, that's how my wife treated it. Just like it was totally normal (and I guess it is) and no big deal at all. Treated it like I told her that I used to have a red bicycle.

Actually it is totally normal, and girls do it too. My wife told me she used to play with a friend of hers. Funny thing is, they are still friends and when I see the woman I can't help but think of them together.
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
ohlala84 said:
If I was married and my husband told me this I'd jump on him.

So hearing this would really turn you on? Love to hear your thoughts on this
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Nope and don't plan too.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
I am sure girls do the same as guys growing up compare etc ? any one else have any stories ? .
Unregistered ?

imark said:
So hearing this would really turn you on? Love to hear your thoughts on this

Yes absolutely. But I'm not like most women. I'm very open minded sexually and I am aroused by taboo topics. You know your wife and what she likes/dislikes. If she has a lot of limitations she might not enjoy this type of information. If she doesn't have a lot of boundaries this might drive her wild.

I like bisexual men who experiment and get kinkier the hornier they get. That's a huge turn on for me but not for everyone.

WannaBigger1 said:
Actually it is totally normal, and girls do it too. My wife told me she used to play with a friend of hers. Funny thing is, they are still friends and when I see the woman I can't help but think of them together.

Oh it is absolutely a normal part of life. Most people with whom I have spoken to have had similar experiences.

Honestly, I didn't expect a positive reaction from my wife and that is why I had hidden it from her for years. Something came along that gave me an opportunity to tell her and I did. Clearly I'd had nothing to fear because she treated it as "Ho hum, big deal". She herself claimed never to have done anything like that but she knew lots who had and, being a nurse, knew it was normal.

She certainly wasn't turned on by it at all though. Just a nonevent really.

ohlala84 said:
Yes absolutely. But I'm not like most women. I'm very open minded sexually and I am aroused by taboo topics. You know your wife and what she likes/dislikes. If she has a lot of limitations she might not enjoy this type of information. If she doesn't have a lot of boundaries this might drive her wild.

I like bisexual men who experiment and get kinkier the hornier they get. That's a huge turn on for me but not for everyone.

I have enjoyed recounting my stories before and I was somewhat hoping that she would have the reaction that some of my female friends have had (and that, from your statement, you might have) to those stories. It does not appear that my wife will have such a reaction.
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
ohlala84 said:

i was in my 20's not my teens when i first did it, and i've only brought it up with one partner. we were confessing dirtiest secrets, and i decided to lay it all on the table. admitted to being sucked and jacked off by guys, and instead of being mortified she got aroused by it. so that was a nice surprise. and then she confessed to spending a year or so in her 20's only eating pussies and having her pussy eaten by other girls. had a pretty glorious orgasm after that conversation.

donhagen said:
i was in my 20's not my teens when i first did it, and i've only brought it up with one partner. we were confessing dirtiest secrets, and i decided to lay it all on the table. admitted to being sucked and jacked off by guys, and instead of being mortified she got aroused by it. so that was a nice surprise. and then she confessed to spending a year or so in her 20's only eating pussies and having her pussy eaten by other girls. had a pretty glorious orgasm after that conversation.

That's a great response from her.

I actually ended mine in my 20s. Not from a lack of interest but my jacking buddy went one way in life and I went another. I did reconnect with him on Facebook a bit but nothing has been said about that subject (and probably will not be).

Unregistered ?

I jut wanted to add that I really appreciate a discussion on this little talked about topic being started.

I also really appreciate so many other guys opening up about their experiences sexually experimenting in youth - and also appreciate @ohlala84 being so positive about it, it's great hearing that from a woman!

The reason I say that is a while ago I opened up to my girlfriend about my being bisexual, and about my experiences with another guy the same age when I was younger, and experiences when I was an adult too. I very quickly stopped talking about it further as her reaction was very, very negative. In some ways I am so glad I opened up to her, as it was a huge weight off my shoulders and honesty is always better, but in other ways I really regretted it. Now talking about anything to do with sexuality is a big awkward no-no, and she made it very clear she does not approve of bisexuality, and, unlike other people mentioned in this thread, the idea of two guys masturbating is definitely not a turn on for her.

I do think guys experimenting with each other is a really common thing to happen, and think it needs to be talked about more openly and with less shame (hence really appreciating seeing this thread). I would just love to be with someone who accepted it as part of who I am - and part of many guys' experiences - and ideally was also really turned on by it. frown
billdeeboy Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2018-03-31
62 year old curious male from u.s.a.
ever think to have him over and ask her to join you both...so she can have that experience?
recked Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-06-24
41 year old heterosexual from Central California
When I told my wife, she seemed a bit intriged but mostly humorous. The concept was completely unheard of to her so I opened her eyes a bit. My wife also loves DP with my self and a toy, I'm looking to upgrade that toy to a jackin buddy. The only issue is she is private so it would require trust and a friendship before that happens. In a perfect world, I'd have a JO buddy first and when he's around long enough to build a friendship, we all get rewarded, lol. Or maybe there's another married man with the same issue?
Always available to share experiences.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
When we first started dating my wife wanted to know if I was ever attracted to the same sex and I told her that as young teens a few kids from the 'hood would show each other our cocks and share jerk off techniques but that was about it. I think she was hoping to hear a little more. And then of course I asked the same of her. She confessed that even though she had had several boyfriends in high school, that when a girlfriend and she graduated and decided to travel Europe for the summer, it turns out the GF was bi and they got it on together and in threesomes all over Europe for like 3-4 months. She had another fling a couple summers ago with a much younger woman but she won't talk about it.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I've told Lydia about my masturbation exploits with my old buddy Bill. It turned her on big time.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you told your wife about your teen male mutual masturbation?