JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you told your wife about your teen male mutual masturbation?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

cuckwannabeintn said:
I have never told anyone about my experiences as an early teen. For an entire summer my slightly older brother and I would spend night after night at our next door neighbors house with another pair of brothers. Their parents were divorced and their Dad worked nights so we were alone most of the time. We spent that whole summer jacking and sucking and fucking each other. Only time I have touched another cock in my life but I think about how much I loved that summer sucking all 3 cocks and getting fucked by them.

So fucking hot! strokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Didn't have teen wank bud but did have one about five years ago in my mid-50s. Told my last gf and she didn't like it one bit.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Never had a teen wank bud but wife saw on the penis .com where young lads got together and had a wank,she asked me if I ever had done that,and back then the answer was no .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes and she just chuckled no reply.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Have you told your wife about your teen male mutual masturbation?