JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » shaving
Page: of 1  
cjis49 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-09-06
65 year old heterosexual from Virginia USA
I would like to shave my balls without nicks or cuts during the process. Any suggestions on the best way to go about it?
cunt, cock, and cum...love them all!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

It was suggested to me by another member of j chat to use Nair for Men. He said to leave it on for about 30 minutes then shower it off although there is some stinging affect when first used. Hair supposedly grows back slower and of course there are no nicks or razor burn.

pete
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I've used Nair, It basically "dissolves" hair. I don't believe there is any difference between a male and female hair removal product.

With a razor, don't use disposable.

I only use a Gillette (sp?) and only after the blue line has faded quite a lot. Never use a new blade on your balls!

Your face is designed (by God, an Alien race or evolution)to withstand the harshest of climates and conditions, your balls were not designed to do so. If you trekked through the Polar Cap your cheeks would survive, if you did that with your balls out they would turn black and fall off within a couple of hours. razz

I find the best option is to shave with a male grooming product (Philips Bodygroom) then trim everything back further with a relatively blunt razor. Then thoroughly moisturize with an aftershave balm for a couple of days.

But whatever you do, please don't shave entirely, that's a big turn-off for most people, male or female. I still don't get why any guy would want to make his tackle look pre-pubescent! sick
www.buddybate.com
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
I belong to a couple of Yahoo smooth groups and several members there say Nair burns their skin... don't know s i've never used it. I shave cock, balls and ass smooth and wouldn't go back to pubes. My wife is smooth as well and we both enjoy it. I use Neutrogena Mens Shaving Gel for sesitive skin with a Schick Quattro razor and titanium cartridges. Use cartridge 3 times and toss as a dull one will tend to produce red bumps... for me anyway. Have no problems shaving balls with a new cartridge. Hope this helps!
Unregistered ?

A few months ago I was introduced to a product called "Magic Cream Shave" to remove hair from my dick shaft and ballsac. My experience is that this is perfect and have not noticed any skin irratation. Really leaves a smooth surface. Have previously tried Nair, but there were burns on my ballsac.
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
I've used Nair, it does sting a bit the fist couple of times, after that no problem. A better product in my experience is Veet but it's only available over the counter in the UK , possibly you can get it by mail order in North America. As for shaving techniques, go slow and be careful is my advice!

Regardless of how it's done, smooth sack and crack and base area is best....with the rest kept trimmed!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » shaving