JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Christian wife not being satisfied by husband
Page: < prev  of 2  
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
Anything can be arranged, as long as the husband and wife mutually agree. If you're concerned from a religious standpoint, i believe somewhere in the Bible another partner may have been brought in.

The important point is for the husband & wife to be honest & open with each other. If the wife wants to have another man satisfy her & the husband loves her enough, then he will consent to having another man involved, his choice of doing it with him present or not.

But if the husband does not want another man to satisfy his wife, then she must not cheat, and the "for better or for worse", in this case "worse" portion of the marriage vows kick in.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Marcob Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2016-11-22
67 year old curious
Thanks McGuire. Does anyone have practical experience of this were it worked out on a consensual basis as between practicing Christians.

Note: andysmz and pawacker you on the wrong page and not helpful at all
tancali Amateur Jackinchatter

188 posts since 2012-08-31
55 year old from Northern California
In the bible, care of a wife often falls to the husband's brother.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I concur with McGuire on this if it's mutually agreed I see no problem with having a surrogate and preferably one of her choosing. It may take some time for meeting, winning and dining to find the right male for her.

No cum is wasted.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Christian wife not being satisfied by husband