JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The best orgasm you have ever had ... describe it!
Page: < prev  of 2  
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

3 ones difficoult to compare.

1) My very first one around my 4th birthday I think. Yes, very early, but I remember it exactly. After all my little penis had been starved for the first 4 years, and that final itch deep in my butt was incredibly delicious.

2) A two nights stand on a ship to Sweden. I had brought her to female ejaculation at her G spot, and after that she brought me to shooting up to my ear with her hand.

3) In Rangoon Myanmar my beloved little Burmese beauty had brought herself to an insane orgasm by rubbing her clitoris as if there was no tomorrow. After that she served me manually. I lay there clinging to her skin which was as melting butter, and my abdomen did not want to stop jerking.

Edit: The 2 nights stand was 42 that time.
ThiDar in Rangoon was 34 that time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
MeaManus said:

1) My very first one around my 4th birthday I think. Yes, very early, but I remember it exactly. After all my little penis had been starved for the first 4 years, and that final itch deep in my butt was incredibly delicious.

2) A two nights stand on a ship to Sweden. I had brought her to female ejaculation at her G spot, and after that she brought me to shooting up to my ear with her hand.

3) In Rangoon Myanmar my beloved little Burmese beauty had brought herself to an insane orgasm by rubbing her clitoris as if there was no tomorrow. After that she served me manually. I lay there clinging to her skin which was as melting butter, and my abdomen did not want to stop jerking.

Pedo alert
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
MeaManus said:

Burn the PEDOPHILE
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Unregistered ?

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
philipsmyth all spellings
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable

100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
v
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
swestxx Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2022-08-29
69 year old bisexual male from Forest Grove, Oregon
The last one is always the best for me. When I finish this one after reading all yours, will be the best. Bye for now and thanks jic for the best one yet.
MB for life!

100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.

spIotchey said:
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
v
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Unregistered ?

The best orgasm I had was when Rod banned my Phillyphag and my original splotch accounts at the same time. I felt like I had 2 cocks cum in my mouth at the same time and they disappeared. Remember I am still straight.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
splotchey rules
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

The 2 nights stand on the ship was 42 that time.

ThiDar in Rangoon was 34 that time.

PEDOPEDO screaming is all you are able intellectually.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
splotchey rules
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The best orgasm you have ever had ... describe it!