JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » **FAVOURITE CELEB TO JERK OFF TO - ONLINE POLL WEEK 2 UPDATE**
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Expected Jennifer Lawrence to be higher at this stage
Add a reply Quote this post
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

crazylegs82 said:
Expected Jennifer Lawrence to be higher at this stage

A lot of people, me included have heard of Jennifer Lawrence but wouldnt recognize her if they saw her. I think I saw her once and thought, oh is that her, she looks pretty nice, then Ive never really noticed her since.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

User posted image
Latest update so far

1.Emma Watson
2.Taylor Swift
3.Britney Spears
4.Ariana Grande
5.Arial Winter
6.Katy Perry
7.Holly Willoughby
8.Selena Gomez
9.Bella Thorne
10.Jennifer Lawrence

It's very tight for 2nd place at the moment
Unregistered ?

WaGuy said:
shes one of my favorites

I can't say she's one of my favorites, but sometimes she just gets me so horny.
Unregistered ?

VOTE HERE
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
Same here, I think a great indicator would be the average age of the voting block. Looking at the Top 10, I'd say that's a much younger crowd. The only one I ever jerked to on that list was Gomez.

I saw Emma Watson on the Tonight show, and same with Lawrence. Would never even think of jerking to her, but that's just me. I have tons of celebs I jerk to that I wonder if I'm the only one doing it. Then, I'll see the name posted here by someone else!

happyasgilmour said:
A lot of people, me included have heard of Jennifer Lawrence but wouldnt recognize her if they saw her. I think I saw her once and thought, oh is that her, she looks pretty nice, then Ive never really noticed her since.
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

To be honest I don't trust on internet polls. Always someone finds out the way how to trick them. In this case it's pretty obvious. I didn't mention it before, because I see this as something fun. It's not a serious election or something like that.

When I voted, some days ago, Britney was just over 20 votes and Taylor was a little bit over 30 votes. Taylor was on the second place, because Emma already had over 100 votes. She had the 20% of the votes. Obviously an Emma fan found out how to hack the poll and voted for her in an exaggerated way.

If we see the whole poll, we see there's a trend, The top ones are the expected ones, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Holly Willoughby, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande (the last 2 ones are not my cup of tea, but anyway). I mention them in no particular order, so cool down guys.

Emma should be in the midrange of the table with about 40 votes or so. She's cute, but certainly not a favorite of the majority here.

Anyway, as I said, this is just something to have fun, the result of this poll will not change anything. No one will stop JO to her favorite girl, because she got a bad result or will start JO to the one who wins.
CatBellStroker Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2011-05-04
42 year old heterosexual
jack2boots said:
Emma should be in the midrange of the table with about 40 votes or so. She's cute, but certainly not a favorite of the majority here.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Just do a simple search of "Watson" here and you'll see an astounding 282 pages. Same goes for every single celeb JO site. I assume you think all that is a major conspiracy scheme as well. She's without a doubt been a favorite for so many years.

The only obvious thing here is how oblivious some people are to what they don't personally enjoy. I haven't found Britney Spears jerkworthy in over a decade, but she's clearly made a massive comeback with a LOT of fans.
Unregistered ?

CatBellStroker said:
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Just do a simple search of "Watson" here and you'll see an astounding 282 pages. Same goes for every single celeb JO site. I assume you think all that is a major conspiracy scheme as well. She's without a doubt been a favorite for so many years.

The only obvious thing here is how oblivious some people are to what they don't personally enjoy. I haven't found Britney Spears jerkworthy in over a decade, but she's clearly made a massive comeback with a LOT of fans.

Friend of mine made a good point once when we were talking about the ridiculous way Watson seems to be idolized when she cant act for crap and lets be honest has a very mannish face. He opined that maybe its all the borderline paedos who fancied her in the Potter movies who now feel obliged to carry on saying shes hot so as to not seem like a sleazy child molester. Does kinda make sense!
CatBellStroker Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2011-05-04
42 year old heterosexual
There's not a thing in this world that everyone is going to rally behind, which is why every time one of these polls happens a number of yokels are going to come out of the woodwork to complain about the winner. How many people you think actually get off on someone due to their talent? I could see people complaining about what actor won an award, but to complain about what other people lust over & also insult women is lame as shit.
jack2boots Professional Jackinchatter

1010 posts since 2015-06-26

10 edits on a same post ? damn, that should be a record, even for a visceral post ...

wait ... I guess we've found the hacker wink

CatBellStroker said:

ryan99 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2016-12-02
39 year old
Kate Middleton all day grin
Unregistered ?

You could rig if you was sad enough. It would mean logging on with different IP'S bit I honestly don't think that's the case. I think the top 10 is about as accurate as you'll get right now. Emma Watson is has millions of guys wanking over its a fact. Anyway the poll will always divide opinion and that's what's interesting about doing them. Make sure you vote if you haven't already
BadPuppy Professional Jackinchatter

1202 posts since 2008-10-05
68 year old
Shame such a nice thread has to bring out the trolls. Clearly Emma and Taylor have lots of fans here (count me in} and that speaks for itself. To each their own. Now back to stroke
thegreatesfapper Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-01-10
38 year old
RickySpanish said:
Friend of mine made a good point once when we were talking about the ridiculous way Watson seems to be idolized when she cant act for crap and lets be honest has a very mannish face. He opined that maybe its all the borderline paedos who fancied her in the Potter movies who now feel obliged to carry on saying shes hot so as to not seem like a sleazy child molester. Does kinda make sense!

Fuck off moron. There is nothing mannish about her face. Do you resort to lying to convince yourself you didn't marry an uglu cow?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » **FAVOURITE CELEB TO JERK OFF TO - ONLINE POLL WEEK 2 UPDATE**