JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Men for my GF
Page: of 1  
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
My gf is a social butterfly, making friends with almost anyone when we go out. I love seeing other men eye her up knowing they want 1 thing from her cute body.

But since my gf is conservative about sex, the idea of her having a ton of guy friends and spending time with them more and more gets me hot. I imagine that 1 or 2 would be fucking her on her nights out when I am busy.

Love to mic chat about her cheating/cuckolding me. The idea of me going to bed or washing her car as shes out fucking a guy pal of her would be so hot.
Love to mic chat about getting humiliated.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

57 year old
Anyone here like the idea of seeing your conservative lady start to have a guy friend for casual sex?
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
Absolutely. That sounds like my wife. She's smoking hot. Everyone sees it. But I know the truth that she rarely in interested in sex. But everyone around us just assumes I get it all the time. Little do they know. I fantasize about her with other men. Probably because I figure it would never happen.
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Like that idea too. Maybe involve my bi side
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
We are friends with a couple who are similar to you and your wife. She is the biggest tease that I've ever met. He tells me that teasing is all that she does, even with him, there is not real sex.

One day she called me and wanted me to come over to their place because something terrible had happened. I arrived and within five minutes she was sucking my cock and pleading for sex.

After that day she continues to tease but acts like nothing else ever happened. I'm guessing that she has just as much sex as she wants, and that her husband may not be one of the guys that she wants. All I know for sure is that one afternoon she was much more than a tease for me.

So who knows? She may be good a keeping her little secrets. I prefer someone like my wife who shared her secrets and little dalliances with me. And yes, just thinking about things she and I have done still gets my dick hard!

Got-A-Grip said:
Absolutely. That sounds like my wife. She's smoking hot. Everyone sees it. But I know the truth that she rarely in interested in sex. But everyone around us just assumes I get it all the time. Little do they know. I fantasize about her with other men. Probably because I figure it would never happen.
thrill Amateur Jackinchatter

380 posts since 2015-12-24
44 year old heterosexual
Very hot. My wife dates and fucks other guys, and it's the biggest turn on of my life.
I love getting off to my wife with men of all ages.
Unregistered ?

thrill said:
Very hot. My wife dates and fucks other guys, and it's the biggest turn on of my life.

Very hot Thrill.
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
Chris51A said:
We are friends with a couple who are similar to you and your wife. She is the biggest tease that I've ever met. He tells me that teasing is all that she does, even with him, there is not real sex.

One day she called me and wanted me to come over to their place because something terrible had happened. I arrived and within five minutes she was sucking my cock and pleading for sex.

After that day she continues to tease but acts like nothing else ever happened. I'm guessing that she has just as much sex as she wants, and that her husband may not be one of the guys that she wants. All I know for sure is that one afternoon she was much more than a tease for me.

So who knows? She may be good a keeping her little secrets. I prefer someone like my wife who shared her secrets and little dalliances with me. And yes, just thinking about things she and I have done still gets my dick hard!

As much as I'd hate to really get cheated on. It's a real turn on thinking of her inviting someone over and sucking their dick while I'm at work.
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
Got-A-Grip said:
As much as I'd hate to really get cheated on. It's a real turn on thinking of her inviting someone over and sucking their dick while I'm at work.

Avoiding hurt feelings is why it's best (at least in my opinion) to play together. Even when she is getting all of the attention, I just love watching. When we are both active with others I always miss watching her. I guess I have to admit I'm addicted to being in the audience, front row center, to my wife's adult sexual antics!

57 year old
MMMM!

Thats why I love to imagine her going from conservative abt sex to having it casually like going for a morning walk. There would be no difference between the 2 actions.

Any night she could have a hot romp with a pal if she wanted. Whether its dinner with her family, drinks with her gals or a friends b'day bbq. She could go home and rest up for the working week. Or she could text/get texted by her pal, and to round her day off after being her usual social butterfly. She would pop by his place after the lunch bbq, having brain melting sex with him and then head back to hers to rest and prep for her week ahead. strokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

ok so very hot...my gf is headed to Vegas Sunday for a week with some girl friends to the big Rodeo convention. Really, like she is into friggin rodeo. Anyway, the thought of her hookin up with some big cocked cowboy turns me on big time. The thought of some young fit cowboy filling her up, its' Vegas well do I need to say more.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Voyeur9185 said:
ok so very hot...my gf is headed to Vegas Sunday for a week with some girl friends to the big Rodeo convention.

Had a bud that was a cowboy. He always talked about the "Buckle Bunnies".
jackthelad11 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2017-01-16
49 year old curious
Got-A-Grip said:

At one stage I thought that too.....but things can change. It did for me anywaygringrin
PM me if you want more
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Men for my GF