JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where is a safe general place place guys meet?!
Page: of 2   next > 
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Hi- first time I've started a post. Orally bi, discreet MWM, here and like many I can not host at my home. So many potential meetings never get off the ground because I have no idea where to actually get together to suck or stroke with another man (outside of an expensive hotel!)
I'm curious if everyone could share here some of the spots to meet where guys can enjoy each others cocks while not being seen. In the past, I've had a few long tern buys where would would meet at an abandoned construction site which worked for a long time. Any great (or interesting)ideas out there to share?!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

In all seriousness, I think you need to be really careful.about this stuff. By all.means , have fun but caution has got to.be where it's at. there are some mighty strange folks about. Sorry, no help at all but be safe!!!!!! Have fun 😉
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I have to second Bullseye's admonition. There doesn't seem to be such places really. There's gay bars but they have no appeal to guys like us. Craigslist is full of weirdo's so what does that leave ? In truth I really don't know.
Just be very cautious and make sure health and safety are at the top of your concerns.
No cum is wasted.
Wimpwussloser Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2016-07-13
32 year old bisexual
Well, it's not that simple for me. I go to spots where people clearly are looking for some action but have denied me because they aren't interested. If you're not very attractive, like me, you'll end up with older men.

I've never been to a place more than once or twice.
Unregistered ?

Honestly, when it came to the first ever guy I met up with from Craigslist, I suggested meeting up at Dunkin Donuts as a safe public place, but going to the subway station to fool around cuz I was so scared to go back to his place. It was his place or no place. I couldn't host at the time as I lived with my parents. But luckily, he was practically my neighbor. He lived about 3 blocks down from me so I could walk to and from his place without fear.

All the other Craigslist meetings I had unfortunately took place at my current residence. Which I did not like but did anyway. Luckily, all the guys I've met up with were sane and not deviants. But, when meeting up with people that you plan to have sex with or fool around with, meet at a public place that is neutral. If the person lives far from you, suggest a place that is midway between yours and theirs. Talk, get to know each other.

The first time I did this, we met at Dunkin Donuts. I was so freaking nervous, but kinda excited as I never did this before. The shop was too crowded for this kinda talk, so we walked over to the park which was a block away. We continued our conversation there when he told me he lived a block away so I was satisfied to have met someone somewhat sane from what I can tell who lives close.

There is no excuse for people wanting to just come to your house and talk while they fuck you. There are freaks out there and who knows what they'll do to you. Be safe in everything, and if all else fails. Carry mace. I'm dead serious.
Unregistered ?

Like others have stated, meet at a neutral place
so that you can see your guy In Person as he
appears in pics and stats.
Your Safety Comes FIRST.

Whenever I host, if it's a guy from Craigslist,
I keep a baseball bat handy just in case he doesn't
match his pic and stats.
Unregistered ?

Best place for a new meet is a public toilet that is not too public or too isolated. Make sure you trust them prior to meeting and maybe speak to them on the phone. Do not be pushed into anything you dont want to do or anything illegal. If you feel suspicious, walk away. Be safe
strangepig Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2016-04-09
38 year old
Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time
It's fun to stay at the YMCA
It's fun to stay at the YMCA
They have everything for you men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys
Unregistered ?

I have found the best places are gay/bi clubs. I don't know where you live but for me in the Midlands there are several good clubs, my favourite probably is The Greenhouse in Darlaston. You do not have to be a member and it is safe and impersonal
jonwtp2 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-01-30
curious male from New Hampshire
Well there is an obvious place to go: an X rated bookstore with viewing booths. After determining that the guy you are Emailing is sane, you could meet at one of these places and share a booth or get adjoining booths if there are glory holes between them. I have done it before and had good luck after vetting the other guy before we met.
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
A site called squirt.org has a cruising section by state and city. I have used it successfully a few times. City parks with restrooms can be cruisy, be careful though.
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Thanks for the responses! Interesting. Reading many of them, I suppose I should have clarified, this is about actually doing the sucking. If I get to that point, I've already met somewhere public, exchanged some talk and ideas and vetted that they aren't a complete wacko. My goal is another guy who is married and just wants to get sucked once in a while because his wife doesn't suck him or similar.
Unregistered ?

The Winchester....
;D
kktect Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2011-09-03
58 year old heterosexual from NNJ
if your in the NJ/NYC area their are a few places you can go that group parties...held in a private venue..avg cost $25 from mild to wild
Unregistered ?

I remember when squirt.org started out as
such a simple site, and meeting guys there Back THEN
was an easy breeze... but nowadays it's become
another typical "corporate big box" website,
too many limitations, can't view more than one pic
whether the pic is good quality or a cheezy thumbnail;
and then the site owner goes plastering his selfie pics
all over that site like a primadonna for underwear ads
to the point of spamming my yahoo mailbox with
endless ads of yet even more of his selfies. (Puke!)
So I finally deleted my account from that site.

slik69x said:
A site called squirt.org has a cruising section by state and city. I have used it successfully a few times. City parks with restrooms can be cruisy, be careful though.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where is a safe general place place guys meet?!