JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where is a safe general place place guys meet?!
Page: < prev  of 2  
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
You just raised another BIG issue with some of these sites. They're loaded with spyware, Trojans and at the very least signing up is equivalent to publishing your email address meaning your cover gets blown eventually when your computer is blindsided by spam and ads.
I went to one such place and wound up deleting about 75 emails a day some of which I've never heard of so doubtless I don't click on them. It's a safe bet ransom ware was in some of them. Jeeez, what a headache !
This won't happen very long until the significant other and various family members at large figure out the source and then the excrement hits the fan !
Note : my experience came about via a site purported to be safe
Be safe but be aware smile
No cum is wasted.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bim4biform Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2007-06-11
curious
Well said. You are so right.
Discreet and open minded
Unregistered ?

seacoastfun4u said:
Thanks for the responses! Interesting. Reading many of them, I suppose I should have clarified, this is about actually doing the sucking. If I get to that point, I've already met somewhere public, exchanged some talk and ideas and vetted that they aren't a complete wacko. My goal is another guy who is married and just wants to get sucked once in a while because his wife doesn't suck him or similar.

I posted in another thread that my favorite place to arrange to meet with fellow bi married guys (regular buddies, not a one-time hook up,) is at a gay bathhouse not far away. It's cheaper than and as comfortable as a hotel room (and no credit card trail,) safer than a public bookstore/theater/gym, and there's so much visual stimulation from watching other guys with guys. Check one out with a buddy someday...

texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
LeeNorCal said:
I posted in another thread that my favorite place to arrange to meet with fellow bi married guys (regular buddies, not a one-time hook up,) is at a gay bathhouse not far away. It's cheaper than and as comfortable as a hotel room (and no credit card trail,) safer than a public bookstore/theater/gym, and there's so much visual stimulation from watching other guys with guys. Check one out with a buddy someday...

Wish I had a local Jackinchatters friend that would meet me at a local spa where we can watch men mutual masturbate each other.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Unregistered ?

kktect said:
if your in the NJ/NYC area their are a few places you can go that group parties...held in a private venue..avg cost $25 from mild to wild

It'd be pretty awesome to have a JC meetup there one of them nights.
niceandsleazy Amateur Jackinchatter

413 posts since 2017-04-16
59 year old bisexual from Kent, England
I use a website called fabguys, ive had loads of good meets on there, local guys. Loads accom as well
Can i suck that please?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Where is a safe general place place guys meet?!