JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shaving pubes
Page: of 1  
UmzugSalat Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-05-07
34 year old heterosexual
I suck at shaving my pubes, it just seems that there's always a rough stubble left after shaving. I want to get as much hair off as possible. Any tricks or anything I should know?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nair?

I don't entirely shave. I'm trimmed short, like a # 1 or # 2.
Unregistered ?

this has nothing to do with what you're asking but maybe i might learn something from any responses; i don't like shaving my pubes because once it grows back it's very itchy. how can you stand the itching?
Unregistered ?

I suggest trimming with an electric razor. No itching and it looks clean.
Unregistered ?

I've been shaving for over 10 years now and I use a regular razor to shave. I usually shave twice a week to keep everything nice and smooth. As far as itching is concerned, if you shave on a regular basis(at least once a week) it's not a problem. It may take a few months of regular shaving for your skin to get used to it, but I assure you that the itching stops and it's no different than shaving your face.
UmzugSalat Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-05-07
34 year old heterosexual
Hmm, thtat sounds good. But I can't get a close enough shave, like there's always a considerable amount of stubble left.
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I just shave my balls and shaft. Shaved the whole lot a couple of times but the resulting redness and itchiness just wasn't worth it.

Edit: Actually, being completely shaved *did* make clean-up after cumming a whole lot easier! wink
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
I do the same as Barefoot. If you use Nair than stings a bit the first couple of times, but after that no problem. It slows regrowth better than shaving. And a UK product Veet is better than Nair imho.

Barefoot said:
I just shave my balls and shaft. Shaved the whole lot a couple of times but the resulting redness and itchiness just wasn't worth it.

Edit: Actually, being completely shaved *did* make clean-up after cumming a whole lot easier! wink
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shaving pubes