JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Edging and blue balls
Page: of 1  
loosecanon Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-12-14
85 year old homosexual from Cleveland Ohio
I've been learning about edging through Artistry of Male Blogspot and enjoying at least 20 minutes a day for several weeks, choosing not to ejaculate. If I expand the time, will this lead to "blue balls?"
Sexi is fun!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Leliel Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-10-05
44 year old heterosexual from Mexico City
Possibly at 2 hours. They are not that bad, is only a matter of expecting them and see them as a sign of good edging.
loosecanon Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-12-14
85 year old homosexual from Cleveland Ohio
Thanks, that's helpful. Do you know of any medical articles which take a positive view of edging? Have you ever edged for very long periods of time? What are some of the positive effects edging has had for you?
Sexi is fun!
Unregistered ?

I believe it's actually bad for you. Burns up HPT axis as well as neurochemicals like dopamine. Also cause prostaglandin-2 build up in penis tissue which is a negative inflammatory marker. Google it. Can leadtosexual exhaustion on predisposed individuals whose bodies don't regulate homeostasis properly.
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Intresting artical ive done edging & do not suffer Blue Ball syndrome but the problem i now suffer is not being able to ejaculate i get no sensitive feelings around the Glans Head any more to get me to the PONR i still get good rock hard Erections which is good but i can now masturbate for hrs until it then goes limp frown
General Str8 nice guy
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Ejaceuphoria said:
Intresting artical ive done edging & do not suffer Blue Ball syndrome but the problem i now suffer is not being able to ejaculate i get no sensitive feelings around the Glans Head any more to get me to the PONR i still get good rock hard Erections which is good but i can now masturbate for hrs until it then goes limp frown

...then you just take a break, and start playing with yourself later!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Edging and blue balls