JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you like guys coming over your wife ?
Page: < prev  of 12  
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Ex-wife and I used to frequent a remote barrier island beach back in the 80's. We were nude most of the time we were out there as were the very few other visitors. One day we got busy with some 69 behind our little wind screen, when she suddenly stopped sucking my cock and sat up. I looked up just in time to see this buffed out dude with a very large erection standing about 10 feet away, blow out a huge load directly towards my wife. There must have been five solid ropes streaming out onto the sand. I heard her say "Oh wow,wow,wow" as he gave his cock a few shakes and turned and walked away. We watched him for a few seconds then she immediately straddled me and fucked me cowgirl style while describing breathlessly what we had both just witnessed. She came and I blew a monster cream pie load in seconds. Very, very hot memories.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I like to stream videos of my wife to random guys on dirtyroulette. I love watching them cum for her...

User posted image

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Love guys to record a tribute as they wank over my hot 30 year old fit wife, love it even more when they moan her name or talk dirty, love seeing how hard they get for her
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » do you like guys coming over your wife ?