JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chloe Moretz walks into your room wearing just a g-string, what do you do?
Page: of 1  
CelebStroker13 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2013-05-27
34 year old heterosexual from New York
Personally, I ask her to remove it so that I can suck on the string that was between her buttcheeks all day :3

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Id be immediately sucking her juicy little tits before pushing her onto the bed and spending a good hour worshipping her feet, sucking her toes, licking her soles and getting a lovely footjob. Then id force her to gag on my cock and balls until i cant hold on, exploding my load all over her hands and feet then watch her lick the cum off her fingers and toes....looking up and asking if she can have more.

Id oblige by pulling those panties down and pounding her juicy cunt while licking her sexy thighs up and down....then covering her face in load 2.

Finally she asks for one last treat, so id turn her round, bend her over the bed and slide deep into her round arse, filling it with jizz.
strangepig Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2016-04-09
38 year old
say put some bloody clothes on it winter you prick
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chloe Moretz walks into your room wearing just a g-string, what do you do?