JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shop Vac Fun:)
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Well, wife has been a bit busy and stressed by life, so not as much sex as I'd like. So, while she was at work I decided to give the 'ol shop vacuum a trygrin In our previous home, I'd used our swimming pool vacuum, and it was pretty damn good. Have to say, the shop vac was even better! I ended up putting the hose between our mattress and box springs, so that I could kneel next to the bed and fuck the hose. The hose was just big enough to leave a slight opening around the circumference of my cock. Produced this really great vibration. Came quick!! Adding this method to my jacking repertoiregrin

Told my wife I had an affair with the Sally the shop vac. She got a kick out of that.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Haha i'll also admit to sticking my dick in my shop vac. Just working in my garage nude and I just gave it a go while cleaning. Wanna try holiding against my hole now that i think about it
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I tried it a few times with mixed results. For the most part it scared me silly. Thought sure I was going to ruin my junk.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
It's like I'm 15 again, when a guy will stick his dick in a lot of different things for a new kind of JO. OK, I admit it; I'll probably try this too. smile
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I have MANY times but I cum too quick.
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
Not worth risking an embarrassing trip to A&E.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I did this with an old electrolux and man was it good, decades ago. It was so hot hearing the thing suck down my cum as it shot out and just leaving the hose attached to my cock sucking it dry. The motor on the thing was red hot when I was done but it was so worth it. May have to try the shop vac.
Working it hard
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Tried the shop-vac thing with my cousin & a couple of his friends back in junior-high. They came big-time, but it didn't do much for me. Gave me a raging boner, but no orgasm. Guess my cock must have been too skinny for the hose back then. frown

A few years ago, I decided to try it again, but I used an Eureka upright w/hose attachment. The large end of the largest-diameter wand extension is tapered inside, and it just happened to be a perfect fit for my hard cock - with just enough "wiggle-room" for GREAT vibrations. I controlled the suction by adjusting the hose/floor knob part-way between 'floor' & 'hose'. Worked perfectly! I experienced an extremely intense & long-lasting orgasm that ranks right up there with some of the best orgasms I've experienced as an adult! smile razz

It's been awhile since I used the ol' Eureka for that. Time to revisit the idea! cock
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
Tried the Eureka again. WOW, that felt great! Only took a couple minutes for me to reach orgasm. But I experienced the "orgasm feeling" nearly continuously, and when I actually came it was extremely intense & long-lasting! smile
dirtylolaaus Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2014-07-28
43 year old curious from Brisbane
I do this. Dont fully stick my cock in it but just the underside of it. Makes me cum in seconds and the clean up is way easier!!
Unregistered ?

I'm going to advise against this. You risk the potential of permanently fucking up your dick, it can lead to extreme desensitization (so you won't be able to get off when fucking actual pussy/ass/hand/mouth). I suppose that is if you do it frequently.

Also, vacuums are fucking dirty. Don't stick your dick into something that's literally made to dispose of dust and dirt.

Just bite the bullet and buy lube, a fleshlight, a pocket pussy, literally anything that's actually designed to get you off. Your cock will thank you.
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
I got a Pulse Duo II........AMAZING!!!! Try it out, much safer!
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I've probably told my story before, but did this once while vacuuming the car. I decided to do it very suddenly that day, in a flash I slipped my cock out the side of my shorts and let the vacuum do its thing. Wasn't expecting too much, but for some reason it was so intense I went into a mind boggling state of sexual euphoria like I never have. It gripped me just so and I thought I was going to pass out from the sensation. I got petrified suddenly the wife was going to come out where I was and I stopped short of cumming. I believe it would have been the hardest and most complete cum I'd ever had. Haven't done it since.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

I've used an Eureka and a Hoover, both were brand new out of the box and loved it. Especially the sound of it sucking up my 6" pole. I haven't done it in a long time, but I think a shop-vac is next up.cockcockcock
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My shop-vac lifts the carpet off the floor there are to many safe methods to jerk off to then using a shop-vac.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Shop Vac Fun:)