JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal play, who's into it?
Page: of 3   next > 
bicuriouswanker Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2016-10-25
26 year old curious male from Edinburgh, Scotland
Let's talk, who plays, fingers or even fucks their ass during a session, do you use toys

I'm on kik amzing99haha and can also talk about it there
Kik -> amzing99haha
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
snowflake Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2015-08-24
53 year old curious from Cheshire UK
Love it, often have a dildo up my arse, and the wife loves to give me a good hard fucking with a strapon.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Anal is my favorite sex but doing it with woman not on myself
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Love using a homemade dildo as I jerk off
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Love it. Best O's come with dildo or beads in my ass.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
love it. eneam first, im not into scat, but often play with a dildo, bananas, and cucumbers. had a wife do me with a dildo a few times. was once fucked by a gf with a strap on. cant recommend it enough. we have a connection inside between prostate and cock - enjoy it !!!!!
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Love it dildo or getting done by the wife with a strapon.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
and i get inspired by "Latex Angel" and "dirty Garden Girl", anal play stars. :-) yum
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
nortonmike Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2015-10-31
50 year old bisexual from Southeast wisconsin
I have a nice plug and a 9" dido I use every once and a while. The only problem is I cum really fast with something up my ass.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I don't do it often but sometimes use a plug, dildo or an Aneros. Or just a finger if I don't feel like pulling out a toy.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
jjerismo Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2013-10-21
76 year old curious from Northern OhioUSA
I made my own home made dildo out of the handle from a garden shovel.
I can't have a real dildo for family members to find so I improvised! Works for me, sometimes I even place it in a plastic bag, then put it in warm water.
Prelube myself a little lay back and enjoy!
Nothing like getting fucked by a warm hard wooden cock!
No shame, guilt, personality, or disease to worry about!
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
My wife gave me the dildo as a birthday present and she sometimes uses my butt plug, so fortunately I don't have to worry about hiding the toys from anyone except maybe the cleaning lady.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Ever since my ex-wife unintentionally stumbled upon how pleasurable it made me feel one day while she was laying next to me as I was very tired and stressed. She was gently rubbing on my cock to relax me, then rubbing my balls. Her hands went down to the bottom of my balls and massaging the area between my legs and it was feeling really good so she kept going further back in between my legs and the closer she got to my ass it was feeling nice. Feelings I had never experienced before, but as I relaxed and was enjoying it more she kept getting close to my asshole and the closer she got to that it was feeling good and I started moving my hips up so she could move her hand further back easier and maybe as a bit of a hint, which she picked up on and kept going slowly until she reached my asshole with her fingers and that was an awesome feeling in itself just having my asshole massaged on the outside with her soft fingers. She did that for a few minutes and I was in heaven with this new sensation.
She decided on her own, without saying a word, that I was really enjoying what she was doing so she slid her finger in my ass and started fingering me and OMG!!!!! It was a freaking awesome feeling. She fingered me for a few minutes like that and then pulled out the lube and lubed her finger up and slid it back in and fingered me some more. I finally got off my back on onto my hands and knees. She fingered me like that for I don't know how long, but had to be at least 20 minutes or longer until I had my first ever anal orgasm the very first time of having my ass played with. It was freaking incredible!!!! I loved it so much!!!
I ordered a set of toys for anal play. It was a regular vibrator with a few attachments. The one I started with was about 8" long and about the diameter of a pencil. It felt really nice, but I wanted more. I wound up not using any of the other attachments. I just took off the one I started with and put the vibrator itself in. It was great!
Since then I have added several toys for anal play to my collection. I have different vibrators and dildos of different sizes and once had an expandable vibrating butt plug that was great and I need to get a new one. My most used is a basic slim vibe.
Now, what's funny is that before all of this I had always said I would never want anything in my ass, but I still had always fantasized about and got turned on at the thought of a girl fucking my ass with a strap on, so now that I was loving being fingered and using toys or having toys used on me, this fantasy became even bigger. My ex-wife was all up for fucking my ass with a strap on, as were a few girlfriends since I have been divorced, but so far that hasn't happened. Just never got around to buying a strap on. It probably would have happened a few times if I'd had one there ready to go. I think I am going to make the investment and have it here the next time I'm with someone who is into the idea.
But to answer the question, YES!!!! I absolutely use fingers and various toys in my ass while masturbating.
I am so happy my ex-wife discovered this for both of us.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
nocturnal420 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2013-01-02
38 year old male from Maryland
It's not often for me but I've dabbled a few times. Still haven't came from it but might need shown or taught. I hear it's intense.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
No anal toys, but tried fingering myself. With a good position I can just about reach the right spot, but my middle finger is too short for it to be comfortable for long.
Now I've started massaging myself from the outside just below my balls. It's pleasurable, but I'm still missing that flow of crystal clear fluid. It's work-in-hand (quite literally).
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal play, who's into it?