JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking on a plane
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

How many have done this?
Add a reply Quote this post
Liketoedge Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2016-02-13
53 year old curious from California
I have done it a few times in the bathroom. Its hot jacking off with a hundred people right on the other side of the door. Im curious how many others have done it too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
Years ago I jacked off on a long flight in the john. It is as close to the "mile high club" as I will ever get. I remember having to take longer than normal because I was a bit nervous. Several people knocked on the door to john while I was jacking which was distracting. I would recommend that if you want to do this...get warmed up playing with your cock while in your seat, then go back to john and finish off. Planes are so backed now, this is a much bigger challenge than it used to be.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
Many times! used to only in bathroom but now if I'm on a redeye flight and everyone is sleeping it's on! I pull the blanket over, slip the rubber glove (which i always have a few with me jic) on my cock and slowly stroke. Once the pre starts flowing it gets very slippery in the "love glove". I dig into my vast spank bank and try not to make any loud noises when i cum. Then tie off glove like a balloon and dispose of later. Extra points for flight attendant upskirt while you do it, those young ones I swear they know what they're doing!
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have worked for several different airlines in my last 79 years. I have made it a point to jackoff and cum in any plane that had a closing bathroom door. I never leave a mess, as I always catch my cum and lick it up.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I used to fly 5 days a week for work. The mount of loads I've shot in those bathrooms....
bradp21 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-05-17
28 year old
I pretty much do this any time I'm on a plane for any reason.
pro_ejaculator Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2016-07-10
35 year old from London
I jack off under the complimentary flight blanket grin. Cock out of my trackies underneath to make sure I return a sticky blanket to them.
Alex G
Unregistered ?

I don't like doing it in the restroom, but I have masturbated under a blanket in my seat. It is fun doing it right there with lots of people around who have no idea what I am doing!
Unregistered ?

tylersbigdick said:
How many have done this?

ive done it twice in the bathroom. one time flying with my mom, the other i was flying solo. both times took a really long time so i felt like ppl knew walking back to my seat
Unregistered ?

I did it on a flight to Frankfurt. Rubbed it against the tray and came in my shorts.
Stokemymindaway Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2017-03-24
64 year old curious from 2222 monkey john ln
yes love to do it on a plane
Strokemymindaway
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
You guys must all be on the small size, height/weight wise. I'm a big dude, I can't even stand up straight in plane bathrooms, much less get comfortable enough to jack off.

If I sit, my knees are touching the door, so I can't lean back enough to get a good grip on Mr Happy.

:-(
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking on a plane