JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ejaculation without Orgasm
Page: < prev  of 4  
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
it is a very unsatisfying practice for the naked male body . each partial ejaculation the sperm becomes more and more watery. the final last ejaculation is totally frustrating the male body, because all glands are empty and the male body cant achieve sexual relief and orgasm. the prostate valve and balls and scutum are aching . if you practice this in cold air outdoors the body is shiveing from cold afterwards.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
so "edging addicted" you are are pretty much a wackball, right?
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
only happened to me once, after boot camp (where nobody did nothing) I was at corpsman school and after I cleaned the bathroom I took a shower, noticed I was still the only one and started to dry a little vigorously (not much mind you) and without being hard just suddenly came, this had never happened in my life and never since, but I didn't like it
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
edgingaddicted said:
it is a very unsatisfying practice for the naked male body . each partial ejaculation the sperm becomes more and more watery. the final last ejaculation is totally frustrating the male body, because all glands are empty and the male body cant achieve sexual relief and orgasm. the prostate valve and balls and scutum are aching . if you practice this in cold air outdoors the body is shiveing from cold afterwards.

This is the same guy that says I owe money to the IRS and Windows Support has to fix my computer...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.

63 year old
SteveSouth said:
I can milk cum out of my dick three times in a session. It takes control and willpower to edge it just the right way and avoid going for a full orgasm. I like eating everything that comes out of it.
Although I don't do it often because it takes attention and concentration and I'm already used to eat my jizz after I cum.
The best position I found to do it is on my knees.

best position edging on the knees ! on a rough gravel road totally naked at 50 fahrenheit in cold and wet nature ! last week I forced the complete naked masculine body to practice 63 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any orgasmic relief . the whole masculine body was extreme frustrated by this prolonged masturbation ritual ( edging over 2 days = prolonged masturbation ! )
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have had many orgasms without ejaculation over the past couple of years due to medications.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

63 year old
onlybyhand said:
Partial, single dribble, ejaculations, perhaps six or seven in a session, well separated by intervals of five to ten minutes or more are one of my several masturbation techniques. Have seen other mature guys doing the same. I never eat my cum, don't like the taste.
2 months ago I forced the totally naked masculine body to practice 63 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without orgasm and without any real fun at all in 3 days in many edging sessions , most outdoors in a cold inviroment . practicing this edging ritual the body of ahuman male experiences animalistic awareness like the body of a male animal bull, which is able to perform 36 ejaculations per hour ! ( see page 5 of this paper ) https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ejaculation without Orgasm