JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking after prostate surgery
Page: of 1  
anon4074 Amateur Jackinchatter

211 posts since 2013-04-14
62 year old curious
Don't mean to bring the room down, but I have to re-learn masturbating and orgasm after prostate removal. New muscles involved, new sensations require new techniques. Any experiences or advice appreciated. PM me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've had radiation treatments(39) for prostate cancer. I still enjoy jerking off, but I haven't been able to shoot cum ever since. Sorry to hear about your condition. Keep on trying!
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
I haven't had prostate surgery, but I did have a prostate biopsy. For three months afterward my cum was mixed with blood, it was kind of gross but also weirdly arousing.

Freaked my wife out though, for three months she didn't want to fuck or even watch me jack off. She wasn't so much as grossed out but felt she was breaking me or harming myself.

Oddly, when I went back for a follow up I asked the nurse about it, she said "oh yeah we should have mentioned that", and told me it wouldn't hurt anything, and that in fact it was good in that it kept things cleaned out.

Of course, I also noticed her nipples got quite hard discussing the issue, and she had this look on her face that I very much thought was arousal, I suspect this was probably a fetish for her. I thought about asking if she would watch to examine me, but we got interrupted by the doctor and I never saw her again. :-(
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking after prostate surgery