JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Guilty Pleasure Wanks
Page: of 1  
kinkyfetish Amateur Jackinchatter

220 posts since 2013-02-02
36 year old curious
We all know that one (or more than one) girl in our life who we wank to, but know we shouldn't. Answer these questions below, and get horny doing it!

What is the first name of your guilty wank?

What relationship do you and her have?

What is it about her that makes your cock so hard?

On the assumption you are unable to fuck her, what is your filthiest fantasy involving her?

Do you use her Facebook/Instagram to Jack off to? If so, describe your favourite pic of her that you stroke to.

Have you ever cummed on her picture (printed or on screen)? Would you send her picture to other guys to tribute also?

Describe the best/kinkiest wank you ever had to her. What did it involve?

Have you ever used her stuff to wank with? If so, what? If not, what would you use (be descriptive in either scenario).

How could you spice up your next wank to her? What a the most daring thing you could try? Be creative!

Excited to hear everyone's answers! Once this takes off, I'll post my own answers!

(If you would like to post pictures do, but they are not essential. If you'd like to invite other members to wank to your guilty pleasure girl with you, leave your contact details).
Like what I've written here? Shoot me an inbox message! I love private chats!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

wabiiwabii Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2014-11-04
heterosexual
What is the first name of your guilty wank?
Leyla.

Step siblings.

Well, just look at her...
User posted image

On the assumption you are unable to fuck her, what is your filthiest fantasy involving her?
I'd love to face fuck her. I also want to impregnate her so bad.

Do you use her Facebook/Instagram to Jack off to? If so, describe your favourite pic of her that you stroke to.
Yes. This is currently my favorite one:
User posted image

Have you ever cummed on her picture (printed or on screen)? Would you send her picture to other guys to tribute also?
No, I haven't. But I would like to see her getting tributed.

I remember fantasizing me and a black guy double teamed her.

Have you ever used her stuff to wank with? If so, what? If not, what would you use (be descriptive in either scenario).
I've used her panties and bras.

How could you spice up your next wank to her? What a the most daring thing you could try? Be creative!
I've considered sneaking into her room while she's sleeping and masturbate next to her.
Unregistered ?

Wow Leyla is so hot , wanking to her now.....more pictures please
Demoman4 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2015-03-20
47 year old
April

Step niece (over 21)

Her sexy body

To be able to have sex with anytime I want

Facebook pic (her in a bikini)

No but I'll have to do that now

She stayed at my house one night and fell asleep on the couch and I jerk off looking at her

I used a pair of her socks

To jerk off while she watches me and tells me how

Now my dick is hard I'm gonna have to jerk off to her

Hornygolfer1977 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2016-04-26
55 year old heterosexual male
My sis in law
Fingered and tongue f_cked her a$$ and pu$$y one fabulous summer at the cottage. I totally enjoy the memories and shoot massive loads often thinking about it.
Sbocaj_neb on Skype if you want more detail
kinkyfetish Amateur Jackinchatter

220 posts since 2013-02-02
36 year old curious
What is the first name of your guilty

Anna

Wife's sister

Thick PAWG body, looks great when she dresses to tease cock, the fact she enjoys the company of black men and the dirty thoughts that then brings with it.

I'd love for her to give me stroke off instructions, particularly if they were humiliating or she was in control.

Love her in her tight dresses, high heels, holiday bikini pics, posing with her hot slutty friends, or posing with her black boy friends (and imagining that they would go on to fuck at the end of the night)

Yes, as well as sharing it with other men to tribute AND making a fake female profile, pretending to be her, and getting men to tribute
"My" picture.

She went away with my wife for a few days, and left a pair of ankle boots here. As someone who loves heels, boots and shoes, I had fun rubbing my cock all over them, and sharing pics of her with my online buds.

I would love to go into her room and raid her dirty panties to suck or sniff, to rub on my cock or wear, or more of her heels or boots! No idea how I'd steal them and get away with it!

Fantasy would be to do it in front of her or in her room. Reality if different though! Sharing her pics publically and seeing if anyone knows her would be very daring!

PM me if you like my answers and wanna chat more!
Like what I've written here? Shoot me an inbox message! I love private chats!
Unregistered ?

Heather

Second Cousin

She graduated high school last year. I hadn't seen her in a few years and went to her open house. She was parading around in a bikini for part of the day in and out of her swimming pool. Her body looked amazing ... she played soccer all through school. It also turned me on that her boyfriend was all over her the entire day.

It would be amazing to watch her and her boyfriend in bed. My fantasy involves being in the same room and jacking myself off while I watch them fucking. I would also love to watch her sucking his dick and see him eating her pussy. Just being able to see both of them naked and sweaty would be so exciting!

I am not on either FB or IG, but the picture of her in that sexy bikini is still very clear after all these months.

I've jacked off to her about twice a month since. I just get so turned on thinking about how tight and firm her body looked that day. Her tits are on the smallish side but her nipples looked pretty big through the bikini top. My kinkiest jack off to her was probably the time I got myself off thinking about her giving her boyfriend a blow job and sucking on his nuts while he jacked himself off and came all over her face.

Very exciting topic - loved answering the questions and am VERY turned on now!

Unregistered ?

pm and i'll tell u mine if u tell me yours
Unregistered ?

Claire

Wife's friend

Her legs, big tits, slightly flirty nature.

To be alone with her for some reason, and after getting onto the subject of sex, she gets me to admit that I jerk off to her. Then she tells me to show her. After I start stroking she gets so horny she has to take over, before sucking me and fucking me raw.

Us her social media pics all the time, pics of her showing her great legs are my fave.

No. Wouldn't share just in case she's recognised.

She stayed over one night after a night out. My wife had gotten up early in the morning but I slept in. I knew Claire was still asleep in the next room. I got out of bed and faced her room and just wanked furiously until I came hard. Knowing she was literally feet away from me as I stoked made me cum so hard.

Not had a chance but would love to wank with a pair of her knickers round my cock.

Would love to wank in her house. As close as I can get to her without being seen, the threat of being caught would make it even more intense. Would love to cum into her underwear drawer, leaving my cum for her to find.
cokslave Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-02-10
53 year old bisexual male from chester uk
id love to wank off in mums knickers,or my sis. and yeh be more exciting to be wached
avid wanker, love to xdress. love to see and wank a cock in panties.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
memories of fucking my mother in law
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Guilty Pleasure Wanks