JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » How can I trust anyone sharing wife pics?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have hundreds of nude pics of my ex. All I want to do is to share and jack to her blonde fake titted nudes, but how can you ever trust anyone on the internet? Also, what is the best venue to jerk off on considering? Discretion is key, but how can you trust anyone? It sucks, because her and her friends are so hot!
Add a reply Quote this post
greekmale Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-05-09
47 year old
i think it's dificult to trust anyone with that. you don't know where the pics are gonna end up ......
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Exactly! She's the kind of girl that would become epic on the net if leaked. Sucks because she's so hot, but I can't trust anyone!Hot blonde trophy wife bimbo pics over the course of over a decade.. ranging from before fake tits to after. Her ass is perfect. I feel greedy hogging all these pics to myself.
littlered22000 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2015-10-11
58 year old
I know what you mean, I've been trading pics of my hot wife for years, mostly cropped pics, you have to be really careful in who you show them to. Love to chat with you sometime on skype if you want cockbarry.
Unregistered ?

I'd love that too, especially if you have a hot wife. Pm me so we can build trust.
Unregistered ?

So, did your EX agree to your sharing/posting her pictures on the Internet, speaking of trust, etc.?
Unregistered ?

It wasn't discussed, but I'd like to share with a trusted buddy. You're missing the point.
dbar Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2009-07-28
48 year old heterosexual
No need to be abusive Barry
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
I never ever share pics that someone has shared with me, but if you put something on the internet you have to accept that it is there for life. You have no control where it will end up.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Unregistered ?

Good point^ I guess it is what it is. Abusive? How is that?

48 year old heterosexual
You edited your post to Novaguy where you called him a jackass, it doesnt hurt to keep a civil tone
Unregistered ?

Haha, thought better of it.

48 year old heterosexual
Fair enough
ruefuss Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2013-11-29
70 year old curious from here and there.
cockbarry said:
I have hundreds of nude pics of my ex. All I want to do is to share and jack to her blonde fake titted nudes, but how can you ever trust anyone on the internet? Also, what is the best venue to jerk off on considering? Discretion is key, but how can you trust anyone? It sucks, because her and her friends are so hot!

I am surprised you are so cynical. Of course you can trust everyone on the internet. Because everything on the internet is absolutely true, the individual you are sharing the pics with would let you know beforehand that they cannot be trusted.

Have more faith!
ruefuss - now and then!
happystaff Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2008-05-17
51 year old curious male from Holland
cockbarry said:

your worried if the other guy is trustworthy when your sharing private photos of your ex? Pot calling the kettle black springs to mind.
It's the only cock you have, big or small enjoy it!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » How can I trust anyone sharing wife pics?