JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Creampies
Page: < prev  of 2  
gboroguy11 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-11-23
47 year old heterosexual from Florida
I enjoy creampie so much. I typically would tell this one as Im about to cum, i ask her tell me where you want it? I get her to the point of saying "cum inside me baby" and it jus drives me crazy when I unload inside her. Love those
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
needstr8bud Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-03-23
53 year old
When we were younger my rock chick wife loved getting fucked outdoors. We used to go to a sleazy nightclub and then she'd let me fuck her on her knees in a deserted multi-storey car park. When she was on the pill she loved it when I shot my cum in her (as did I). Sometimes she loved to have my cum dripping down her inner thighs so it would leave a sticky mess in the taxi on the way home. Other times she liked me stuffing her knickers in her cunt so she'd be full of my cum for another session when we got home. Great memories!
Unregistered ?

Ahh I remember my first creampie as if it were yesterday. Even though it was nearly 20 years ago now. First time I'd barebacked a hot, tight wet pussy. She was 44 and I was 21. It was an amazing experience sliding my rock hard, bare cock into her.

Probably my most memorable sexual experience as well as it was a completely unexpected one.
Gazinlancs Amateur Jackinchatter

472 posts since 2016-07-19
64 year old bisexual male from Burnley Lancs Uk
just love shooting my load inside a tight pussy or ass,amazing feeling inseminating someone
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
I do love that feeling, grinding deep and letting go.

My first without a condom, I was about 15 and she was a 'friendly' 21 year old who used to buy me beer. We had a great summer and it started with her telling me I didn't need protection and to let her know when I was close. When I could feel it building, I told her I was ready. She grabbed me by the ass, wrapped her legs tightly around me, and whispered in my ear, "You can cum inside of me." I shot what felt like a pint up into her.

I have no idea how many times I filled her up that summer, before she went back to college, but it was enough to make sure that I would always love to give creampies.

She was also my first 'sloppy seconds'. Slipping through another guy's cum and leaving my own in on top of it was an amazing turn-on. And there were two more guys after me. Kinda wish I'd been the last guy. But second was great so I won't complain.
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
I love cream pies !!!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Creampies