JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sounding
Page: < prev  of 2  
dickhurts Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-04-03
35 year old curious from cali
hush_01 said:
what would you guys reccomend using for a first timer? I've always wanted to try sounding but get nervous about hurting myself, any tips would be much appreciated

I say the best way to get started is to buy a sounding kit on amazon. its fairly cheep. I bought one and I never rearrested it. you really should start with a toy that made for it you know. a real sound is nice and smooth and not too thick but can give you a good strechin. then you can move on to bigger things when you good. you gonna love then way you feel after you blast your toy out of your urethra with your cumm =)
let's get naughty!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jagtstein Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2012-11-20
78 year old heterosexual male
Yes, practice makes perfect. I work out every 2 days for about 1 to 2 hours by Hegar dilator. Of course, a Pain Relief gel is helpful for a diameter increase. I use Xylocaine gel 2%. Then of course you have to be careful that you do not increase too fast, because you can hurt yourself otherwise, because you feel less pain. So slowly increase the diameter. The only way I can take the next leap 0.5 mm in 2-3 months. Meanwhile, I'm at 18 mm, I started at 6 mm diameter. A 11,5 mm diameter and 19 cm long Hegar dilator I get past the prostate. Very pleasant feeling, then I can masturbate just fine. There are in the urethra into the bladder on the way three constrictions. The first is the lack of space which is located on the gloss side at the level of the frenulum approach. The second bottleneck is at the entrance prostate and prostate. The third bottleneck is the bubble entrance.strokegrin
Habit solo Masturbant
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Sounding