JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been in the same bed with someone andyou or they masturbated secretly?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Got-A-Grip Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2016-10-27
curious
Next to my sleeping wife regularly
42 y/o curious male from the mid Atlantic. KiK: got_a_grip
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Will1000 Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2015-03-12
60 year old heterosexual from North West UK
Yes for sure many times but the best was when I was betweeen wives and I had a wonderful evening with my then GF and her best friend. All three of us were in bed and I was going over the nights evenys in my head, and I just had to do it I came allove the friends arse. The next day my GF told me she had been awake and knew what I had done, but she didnt sem to bothered
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Happened a few times as teens - sleepovers or as we got older when someone had to much to drink to go home -

Go to bed exhausted and either wake up realizing he is going at it in the bed or wake up so hard I had to go at it.
RealLateStarter Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2014-01-06
36 year old bisexual male from London, UK
All the time as a teenager. I went to boarding school and it was an unwritten rule that you could wank in bed as soon as lights went out. Jerking off in the showers was frowned upon because you wasted all the hot water and your cum would float past the other boys feet!!! (the showers were all separate Vu cubicles, but the waste water would all run to the same drain)

One of my fave boarding house memories was we would have movie nights in the shared TVs room after prep. The older boys would always hire a few poem videos too and word would get around d that boys should bring a blanket with them to jerk under late at night. It was super horny/surreal as a closeted gay teen to be surrounded by 30 odd boys all jerking off together!!

As an adult, I've jerked off in bed and hotels with male and female friends asleep next to me, which is always super horny.
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Not the same bed but my brother and I often share a hotel room and he is a chronic wanker.

It's really embarrassing to have to pretend to be asleep (to save HIS feelings!), I use earplugs and always make sure the twin beds are apart.
Unregistered ?

I remember a situation when I was around 28, I shared a bed with a lady who was 54, but very very sexy, one of those real hot 54 year olds.

Anyway, next morning, I was woken up by the sounds of her flicking her bean, the sounds of the covers moving. She moaned as she came. Then I said to her, did you enjoy that?

Haha she was so embarassed, but my cock was so so hard at this I pulled the covers down and showed her my hard cock.

Next she was on her side letting me slide my rock hard dick deep into her. It was amazing sex.
Unregistered ?

Same here stroke

Got-A-Grip said:
Next to my sleeping wife regularly
Syphon Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-03-12
59 year old heterosexual male from Usa
Once myself and my girlfriend and her daughter went to a Corporate Christmas Party out of town Stayed at a nice hotel after many drinks myself and my girlfriend went to our room He daughter was asleep in the bed we showered and crawled in bed. Mom in middle after a few mins the Vicodin started to turn her stomach over we switched spots in bed so she could get out quickly if she needed to. After an hour mom was asleep and I lay there for what seemed like hours slowly stroking my cock I remember her hair smelled so nice and her body smelled great to touched her legs with my cock made sure she had as much pre cum on her leg as possible after she rolled over er ass cheek got some pre cum also Cummed so hard made a complete mess on my stomach Slide out of bed for a quick shower then crawled back in spent and sleepy Great night it was And yes she was a nice tight athletic 19 years old at that Christmas &#128526;
Unregistered ?

My (now ex-) girlfriend introduced me to smoking pot.
One detail that really interested me in our conversations about pot was that it greatly increases the sensations and the pleasure during sex.
So one night we shared a joint for the first time, expecting to have sex afterwards. And next thing you know I'm collapsed over the toilet, puking my guts out.
I felt sick for an hour so my girlfriend, who was completely stoned, went to bed and quickly fell asleep.
I joined her after a good shower and a thorough tooth brushing.
And the thing was... I was a little high after all!
So I started jerking off, as quietly as possible, because despite being my girlfriend I couldn't imagine myself telling her: "Why am I masturbating? Oh because I wanna experience that increased orgasm you were talking about, because I'm a slut who loves to cum hard."
Now I know it was stupid and it was not something I should have been ashamed of, cause she herself was a huge slut, but back then it was a part of me I didn't want to show her.

Eventually I came and it felt definitely more intense and longer, but not that much cause I was still feeling sick and I wasn't this high.
Unregistered ?

Ejacul8R said:
I remember a situation when I was around 28, I shared a bed with a lady who was 54, but very very sexy, one of those real hot 54 year olds.

Anyway, next morning, I was woken up by the sounds of her flicking her bean, the sounds of the covers moving. She moaned as she came. Then I said to her, did you enjoy that?

Haha she was so embarassed, but my cock was so so hard at this I pulled the covers down and showed her my hard cock.

Next she was on her side letting me slide my rock hard dick deep into her. It was amazing sex.

Love it!
Unregistered ?

Yes, laying beside the wife often. I pop it out and using one finger quietly rub the sweet spot under the head until the inevitable happens. The mess is often the hardest thing to deal with, but I'll leave it up to your imagination to work out how I deal with that grin.

A couple of times during the night I've felt the my wife shuddering and then relaxing, so I know that she's inclined to take matters into her own hands on occasion too, although she's a little too shy to admit it.
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
harvester38 said:
Yes, laying beside the wife often. ... she's a little too shy to admit it.

Yes I breathe quietly and enjoy it, best she doesn't know that i'm listening.
ILoveMallorie Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2017-06-10
36 year old
Have done this a few times to female friends. Once coming home from the bars had a lady friend stay at my place until she sobered up. I had been so horny from almost hooking up that I was in bed with a full boner. She was passed out so naturally I started tugging myself below the sheets.

She woke up and saw what I was doing and just asked me to finish so she could go back to sleep. She grabbed me hard and pounded away at my erection with a tight grip. One of the best hand jobs I ever had.

User posted image
User posted image

tugging myself hard thinking about her thick body and firm hold on my penis that night. strokestrokestroke
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
In the days when the flame was going out with my first wife.
She would be asleep and I'd watch late night TV, which in those days provided ample stimulation in the forms of:

"Forever Knight"
Catherine Disher and Deborah Duchene
User posted imageUser posted image

"Silk Stalkings"
Mitzi Kapture
User posted image

"La Femme Nikita"
Peta Wilson
User posted image

I'd tune in whichever on low volume, and start my Kegel exercises, which caused my glans to rub up and down against the sheets. After a time I'd have myself a pretty intense hands-free orgasm.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Hardman1112 Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2018-11-14

Some of my best orgasms have been next to my wife as she slept in our king size bed. On te other hand, I've heard her masturbating after we have had sex...guess I didn't finish the job grin
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been in the same bed with someone andyou or they masturbated secretly?