JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been in the same bed with someone andyou or they masturbated secretly?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Deanus01 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2022-01-21
52 year old curious male from London; Barkingside
Nice!

[email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
buster3333 Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2017-02-16
58 year old curious from columbus, ohio
In my big drinking days, there were several times where I'd pick up someone from a bar, and after what seemed like hours of either getting a handjob or blowjob, or twice after having sex without being able to cum, we'd both pass out. It seemed that I'd always wake up a couple of hours later still really horny, and would roll over and jack off and cum onto the girls side/stomach/ or ass.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
In college I had a very close female friend. We never dated or were involved romantically, but I had a major crush on her. She was dating my roommate at the time and I would hear them fucking. He treated her like shit and after he fucked her he would tell her to go sleep on the couch. I used to tell her to sleep in my bed and I'd take the couch.

One night they were fucking and I was jacking off listening to them. After they finished, instead of going to the couch, she walked in my room and almost caught me jerking off. I yanked up the covers and hid my boner.

She asked if she could sleep in my bed and I told her I'd go to the couch but she said, "It's a double bed, just sleep here". She laid with her back facing me wearing a t-shirt, no bra, and panties. I was so horny. I waited until she fell asleep and I finished myself off. I came all over my stomach.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Space-Ace Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2021-12-05
54 year old heterosexual male from NL
Yes, around the late '90's. She was a friend's girlfriend. They had a fight and kind of broke up. We had kissed once and really liked each other. She asked me if she could sleep at my place. I said it was fine, but that I would also sleep in bed, not on the couch. She was fine with that. She went to bed first while I drank another beer with a friend who also was visiting. When he was gone I went to bed. She was sleeping and only wearing her underwear. She looked so beautiful and I was so horny so I quietly undressed and got naked into bed laying next to her. Then, as quiet as possible I masturbated. Still think about that experience and although we don't have contact anymore I still masturbate thinking about her and looking at her pictures. Also I still don't know if she was aware, but I came really hard. It was awesome!
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I have done it many times when my wife is in bed next to me. I usually sleep naked so my cock is always available. I will occasionally strike gently under the covers to get hard, but not make any obvious movements. Then I wait for her to fall into a deep sleep at which point I pull back the covers completely and sit up to stroke. I have done it for hours at a time and sometimes get vigorous about it. She has woken up on occasion and will either jack me until falls back asleep or just rolls over.

I did cum on two occasions. That is the only time I have every made my self cum with my wife around. ... I take that back. One time wife and I were driving back from Chicago and I was naked in the passenger seat. We got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and it was keeping a boner going by gently and discreetly touching and it accidentally triggered. Shot a huge load right up my chest and hit my chin. strokecock
Fundriver11
Jackerguy97 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-04-20
43 year old bisexual male from US
I masturbate next to my spouse almost every night while they sleep. Usually to videos that people have sent me. Love ejaculating with them even knowing.
I love to masturbate my penis and love hearing from men who do the same
Unregistered ?

all the time with my sleeping wife... never can get enough
ukpaul41 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-04-21
63 year old curious male from UK East Anglia
Not sure if this is quite on topic but back in the 70s I had to get a night train ( sleeper) and you shared a compartment with a random other guy. They stopped doing that soon after I think. There was a bunk arrangement I was on top bunk. The train was constantly stopping and starting so not much sleep was possible. I was sure the other guy was masturbating so I did too. We couldn't see each other but you know we both knew what was happening in the dark. I was only 17 at the time and he was early 20s. We were both shy so no words were spoken. It was quite exciting at the time.
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

Yearly visits of relatives, and I had to share a double bed with my mother. There was no opportunity of masturbation for me the whole day.
My secret action beside her gave me an additional thrill the later years of that situation. Today I often think about what she really noticed (?). Because I did give her some involuntary signs.
Little mysterious is that she often was already lying beside me in the silent darkness and I had not yet done my little all evening job. I remember those situations very detailed.
Jdarcy Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2022-05-25
43 year old heterosexual male from East Yorkshire
My partner never opens her legs, so I'm always wanking while she sleeps next to me lol
Looking for my first wank buudy
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have. Many times when my bed partner was jacking-off, but many more times when I was jacking-off, and most recently when I jacked-off in bed last night while my bed partner was sleeping.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
mazzy Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-01-31
61 year old
I also jacked off as a teen when sharing a bed with a family member whilst staying at relatives. Not my mom though!
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Next to wife but have to be discreet, not to jerky motions
oldpervcanada Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2011-09-06
bisexual male from Montreal
I was about 20 years old and perfectly straight. There was a buddy I used to hang around with and he lived in a big farm-style house with his family near a river where we used to go fishing. I was staying over at his house one night when he showed me a little pamphlet called The Little Green Door which he had sneaked out of his father's desk. It was just a few pages describing in erotic detail what happened to a virgin when she passed through the door to be taken by a Nubian slave. I found it so crazy exciting and began to read it again after we got into the same bed together. He turned his back to me supposedly going to sleep. The light was still on and I waited until his breathing became slow and regular. I had a raging hardon that was throbbing with desire as I began again to read the story. As it got further along, I could not stop. I reached down and lovingly held my swollen dick. It was so thrilling. Imagining what was going on in the story and stroking my cock, oh so slowly at first and then faster and harder. I was getting so hot and was dying to squirt. I looked over at my buddy who seemed still to be asleep. I gave in and whacked myself off soooo goood. mmmmmm spurt spurt aaaahhhhh. It was heaven and he still had not moved. Wow! I had gotten away with it and achieved that sublime relief. Move forward about 10 years and I learned that my buddy was gay and hanging around YMCA bathrooms to have sex with other guys. My biggest regret, now that I am loving cock more and more, was not having used the opportunity to get off with him. He is dead now, but I still have fantasies of making love to him when I jerk my dick. We cuddle and kiss and stroke each other until we can't stand it any more and smile at each other with much love. I feel so much regret that I cannot tell him now that I love him... but I tell him my dreams.
horny old virgin cock lover
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been in the same bed with someone andyou or they masturbated secretly?