JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » too submissive girlfriend ?
Page: of 1  
legman41 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-08-10
56 year old curious from Germany
hi everybody

i live to gether with a very sexy attractive girlfriend ( 40 ).she loves sex alot and the way she dresses i suppose that she somehow loves male attention although she says that she dresses that way because it makes her feel comfortable.
the actual problem that i see anyhow is that in certain situations she never really says what she really thinks or wants concerning her handling with other people.she always wants to leave a good impression so she will rather do something she doesn t really want just because someone else tells her to.It s difficult to explain so here s an example :
she and her daughter where picked up by a taxi to take them to her sister.they both sat down in the backseats of the taxi.the taxi driver told her : "no.you sit down here in front"i was astonished to watch her climb into the front seat next to him without a word or complain or even asking why.it s a side of her that i noticed in a couple of situations so now i m asking myself how far she can be manipulated by someone with a little authority in his voice or by someone simply giving a order or instructions.As to myself i m not a dom and i never got the feeling that she is in need of a dom because as sex is concerned she sometimes loves to be a little dom herself ( softdom only). So what s this side about her ? How far could she be pushed by someone ?
you can mail me to : [email protected]
greetings Mike
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
My thought is that she's a natural sub, but may not even be aware of her submissive nature. She needs someone (you?) to dominate her or the relationship will not last; I've seen another situation where a more dominant male just took the girl away from another guy because of sheer personal dominance.
legman41 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-08-10
56 year old curious from Germany
You could be right with what you say , yet she says she loves me.Maybe there is something in her past that makes her react that way ?
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » too submissive girlfriend ?