JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Exercise Orgasms
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I have seen a few videos on xtube with guys doing push-ups and pull-ups and other exercises and having hands-off orgasms.
Do any of you guys do this? Could you give some tips on how you do it? I'm guessing you get really edged and hard then go at the exercise right when you're close to cumming.

Here are some examples:
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Pull-Up-Cum-9659169
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Balancing-Act-14777941
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Handsfree-Orgasms-from-Pull-Up-Bars-3-24826411
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/cuming-with-pushups-10199231
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I suppose its due to the extra pressure from the exercise.I prefer to rub it out!
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
I've enjoyed this many times.

null
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

really hot vids
fh8r Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2014-03-27
39 year old heterosexual
gl326 said:
I've enjoyed this many times.

null

so what exactly is going on here? do you get yourself close and then, like, work out?
edit: wow watched the videos... i've never heard of this but i'm super curious to try it now!
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
fh8r said:
so what exactly is going on here? do you get yourself close and then, like, work out?

I ment the video. That is not me. Although I would like to have an exact copy of whatever the object is he has his dick in.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Ok I workout everyday but this is interesting. Always looking for new ways to make my cock shoot cum. thanks for posting
edit: Just watched this again. Totally forgot about it. I will absolutely add this to me workout routine. I do think that this is a finishing move.that is you have edged hard and just as you are there do the pullups, etc and shoot.
Working it hard
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Females orgasm from exercise. It's called Exercise Induced Orgasm (EIO) and there are articles about it.
Often happens doing 'Captain's Chair' leg lifts and some other stuff.

Seems many of them consider it a nuisance grin
(Something to think about next time you sing E-I-E-I-O)
Unregistered ?

gl326 said:
I ment the video. That is not me. Although I would like to have an exact copy of whatever the object is he has his dick in.

It looks sort of like a Monkey Spanker
https://www.amazon.com/Vibe-E22987-Original-Monkey-Spanker-Black/dp/B0013ZTSYK
eranos Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2012-11-25
68 year old from Bedfordshire
I used to cum sometimes when I was a teen like this. I would be fairly pumped anyway and I remember performing pull ups at home when my parents were out until I was literally shaking and my arms would lock etc. Then next thing I knew I was having an orgasm. It did'nt beat having a good wank but it was different.
Alas at my age I cant pull anything now.....
PowerPlayer Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2014-11-24
homosexual male
I can reach orgasm through exercise. And I had the same experiences as eranos when I was in teens doing pull ups and leg lifts. It was not something I learned to do; it just happened. I'm several decades older now, and I can still pump loads out totally handsfree doing leg lifts, dips, pull ups.

For me there's no edging, no touching, no rubbing, no external stimulation. In fact I don't really get fully hard when I do this and still the orgasms are truly amazing. It's internal - working your abs and lower abs; tightening your core, hips, pelvic floor and other parts of your body, feeling the tension all over; sometimes pushing yourself past the point of muscle fatigue where you want to stop exercising. If I push myself hard enough I'll start getting these tingling sensations deep behind my cock. I push harder, focus, breath deep and bam, I shoot! It helps sometimes if you abstain from jackin' for a while but I've done it without abstaining.

Whether you're a man or woman there's definitely a connection between abs and core and the parts of our bods that make us orgasm. I think some people are more hardwired in that area than others, but it would be cool to talk to people who learned how to do this. There is an exercise book called "The Coregasm Workout". I've not read it, but I'm curious.
JackW Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2016-08-16
25 year old curious from USA
this used to happen to me all the time as a kid...monkey bars, climbing ropes...always intense

homosexual male
Same here. I'd "hang" from anything grin Still do sometimes wink
Unregistered ?

Hi!

It looks like the guys are edging their loads. They should be dripping their cum into a small glass to be enjoyed as a drink by them or friends.

homosexual male
If you mean "edging" meaning using your hand, I don't use my hand at any time. There is some contact with my skin at times, but no rubbing or jacking. The process is pretty much all internal using muscle tension.

To be able to feel yourself cum without that external or tactile stimulation is part of what makes it feel so good.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Exercise Orgasms