JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Love Island 2017
Page: of 1  
justinp Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2011-11-21
47 year old curious
I hadn't realized what awesome wank fuel this reality TV series is. Fake tans, fake storylines, fake emotions and fake relationships, the only thing real about the show is how they make me want to take my cock in hand and masturbate furiously to their slutty antics till I cum hard all over myself. Which I do, every night it's on. Anyone else wanking to the Love Island bitches?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i sit there with a semi on every night while i wait for the gf to go to bed lol.

luv to get hold of that lil amber, and that jess that was in it would look so good on all fours
justinp Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2011-11-21
47 year old curious
that new girl Danielle is fucking turning me on so bad right now. Total blonde slut. Amber is so fuckable too it's not funny. I make sure to cum to those bitches every night now.

User posted image

User posted image
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

oooo fuck yea thats my type of woman. all tits and ass. perfect holly wiloughby type shape.

amber would be perfect to throw around a bedroom too. and that tyler

justinp said:
that new girl Danielle is fucking turning me on so bad right now. Total blonde slut. Amber is so fuckable too it's not funny. I make sure to cum to those bitches every night now.

User posted image

User posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Love Island 2017