JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anyone still in contact with their JO bud from their teens?
Page: < prev  of 4  
letmeseeyours Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2011-08-23
bisexual from Grand Rapids MI
Since it was my younger brother, then yes. However we do not talk about it anymore.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bimike1962 Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2017-06-27
62 year old curious male from Eastern Washington
We are still friends, but we never talk about it.
I want to cum with you!
Unregistered ?

Yes we are
Both married now with Kids etc
Very awkward when we meet
Pretend it never happened - we got up to some serious wanking shit in our teens.
Oh well....
Unregistered ?

I wish! I had a bud when I was 14 and we had some amazing sessions. I'd love to hook up with him again!
ozjohn Amateur Jackinchatter

419 posts since 2005-09-09
85 year old heterosexual male from Australia
Found mine in a Google search a year or so ago. Rang him and he denied he had ever been in the city in question, but I am 100% certain it was him. The then and now photos were far too alike.

Then i found out he died of cancer a year ago.
Unregistered ?

THIS... is my JO bud.
We've been together since birth.
We're always in contact.
We always keep in touch.
We always have a great time together.
He stands to deliver,
and I reward him well.
We're Inseparable... wink

User posted image
Unregistered ?

2 way back from HS days... both progressed from JO buds to experimenting/screwing around... blowjobs and the like.

One I haven't heard from since way back then, moved out of state, we never contact each other.

Other found me on social media, first DM and then email, almost instantly got chatting about 'the good old days', and we both knew what the other was thinking about what made them so good...both married with kids, but those memories...

we had gotten together dozens of times throughout school years, ended up trying just about everything together...

after we started chatting we almost instantly went back to reminisce about times we were together, memories that stuck out in our minds, making each other horny as fuck...

I've jerked off dozens of times now thinking about those 'old' memories of us together, as well as some 'new' memories... things that I didn't remember but he remembered and shared... those thoughts make me horny AF and I have to tug it out to clear my head...

swapped some pics with each other, reminding each other of what our cocks look/looked like (as if I needed any help, although the pics make fantastic fap material)

lately we've been thinking about getting back together 'for old time's sake' and giving each other a helping hand, and more... (he's about 1/2 hr away)

just typing this out and thinking about it has gotten me to the point where I need to go and toss a load...
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anyone still in contact with their JO bud from their teens?