JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone like cock but not guys?
Page: < prev  of 13  
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I've been thinking about my answer to this question... of course I love cock but am not particularly interested in a relationship with a guy. However I do like the company of guys and being able to enjoy things that my wife doesn't care for, such as certain movies, or going out to a bar, for example. I think if I had a guy to hang out with instead of my wife I would be with him instead. Bonus is I love the sex.

So I knew that this has been my answer to this question and I was thinking about it and concluded that the question "anyone like cocks but not guys" could apply to women as well. "Anyone like pussy but not women??" I think I'm in that group too. I've been married for 30 years and been with about 8 women in my life. Not really fond of them as a species. Too much angst in that relationship for my taste, although I love eating pussy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
bfphawk said:
I've been thinking about my answer to this question... of course I love cock but am not particularly interested in a relationship with a guy. However I do like the company of guys and being able to enjoy things that my wife doesn't care for, such as certain movies, or going out to a bar, for example. I think if I had a guy to hang out with instead of my wife I would be with him instead. Bonus is I love the sex.

So I knew that this has been my answer to this question and I was thinking about it and concluded that the question "anyone like cocks but not guys" could apply to women as well. "Anyone like pussy but not women??" I think I'm in that group too. I've been married for 30 years and been with about 8 women in my life. Not really fond of them as a species. Too much angst in that relationship for my taste, although I love eating pussy.

Great answer!

I share a lot of the same views, or at least similar. I've had fun with girls and also a handful of serious relationships over the last 30 or so years, where I've lived with said serious female partners and, sadly, they've all ended. I love womens bodies but, like you, I don't particularly want women in my life for more than friendship, or maybe a hook up now and then. I am better on my own, as I don't have to put up with female shit, and they don't have to put up with mine. We all have quirks and annoyances, it's human nature, so what's the point? It's a whole lot of compromise for very little gain.

As for guys, again like you, I'm not attracted to guys in the slightest. Sure, I can appreciate a guys physique or his good looks or personality, but apart from a hard cock, I'm not interested. Traps, crossdressers etc appeal to me. Plus, the fact of the matter is, I'm picky and why shouldn't I be? I work with lots of women and, although some of them are very hot indeed, you can feel the tension in the air, and they don't particulalry like each other that much either.
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
legasslover said:
Great answer!

I share a lot of the same views, or at least similar. I've had fun with girls and also a handful of serious relationships over the last 30 or so years, where I've lived with said serious female partners and, sadly, they've all ended. I love womens bodies but, like you, I don't particularly want women in my life for more than friendship, or maybe a hook up now and then. I am better on my own, as I don't have to put up with female shit, and they don't have to put up with mine. We all have quirks and annoyances, it's human nature, so what's the point? It's a whole lot of compromise for very little gain.

As for guys, again like you, I'm not attracted to guys in the slightest. Sure, I can appreciate a guys physique or his good looks or personality, but apart from a hard cock, I'm not interested. Traps, crossdressers etc appeal to me. Plus, the fact of the matter is, I'm picky and why shouldn't I be? I work with lots of women and, although some of them are very hot indeed, you can feel the tension in the air, and they don't particulalry like each other that much either.

This is rather perfect. I do like women, to a point. Maybe it's a public gathering phenomenon, like everyone being on their best behavior, but I do like women (and this is going to sound VERY sexist, which I'm not) when they behave themselves. Don't be an angry bitch, or a stuck up cunt, just be a girl and relax. Same goes with guys: don't be an asshole and try to show off, or be a know-it-all and think everyone else is stupid, just be a guy.

Of course this is all fantasy because people are who they are and most cannot or will not change one tiny bit to try and please anyone else.
Unregistered ?

onan_mann said:
So tired of this thread being started over and over again.

Anyone like the pussy but not the girls?.... lol

Yes me.
Page: < prev  of 13  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone like cock but not guys?