JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wife and her dirty panties
Page: < prev  of 3  
hornysocalhubby909 Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2013-12-22
42 year old bisexual from California
I found my former tenants panties between the washer and dryer. Nice pair of black thongs unwashed. Brought them home with me as i was completely turned on by them. Never really panty played before but she was so hot i couldn't resist. Tall thin blonde, perky small tits and nice ass.

Got home, went straight to the restroom, put her panties over my face and jerked off. I cummed so hard and fast. Used her panties numerous time over the course of that week. Started losing their scent and decided before getting caught by the wife with them,I wrapped them around my cock as i jerked and cummed all over her pussy marks.

I still get her Victoria Secret mailers at the place and always get reminded of her sweet panties
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ozpete80 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2017-06-06
43 year old
Well this escalated quickly from my original post! ! Great stories. Sorry the unsee link is dead i dont usually have the pics up for long.

My wifes dirty panties are amazing and so are her mums! Ive had both side by side sniffing each one ...great for blowing big loads

I will do another unsee soon

In the meantime here is my xhamster page with her dirty panties and mils too

Enjoy and please comment

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/wifes-dirty-panties-6396243
ozpete80 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2017-06-06
43 year old
https://unsee.cc/dosiruga/
ukbipervert Skilled Jackinchatter

561 posts since 2015-06-24
58 year old bisexual male from Kent
pantylines said:
another pic of a load of cum in my wife's panties. all this discussion is reminding me that i need to start a photo library of other wives' panties...
User posted image

What a lovely load left in the gusset....Ive been an avid knicker sniffer since a boy starting with my mates mums knickers being used when going to the bathroom. I then progressed onto girlfriends and then married. My ex wife used to leave nice thick vaginal discharge that I would suck clean then cum in them, she also used to leave bumhole stains that would smell divine. I work in peoples homes too and always check out the washbaskets for dirty knickers,bras,tights,socks to sniff. They range in ages from young to old, my old landlady used to wear some sexy underwear but with pantyliners, both smelt good when I got hold of them. Did a job for an old couple a few months back and the woman had her own room, found a white cotton pair of knickers by her bed, opened them up and the gusset had the yellowest piss stain ive seen, they were sniffed and sucked clean. Also worked in a young couples place and found the womans knickers the gusset had the nicest body odour scent and a hint of her arsehole. I love the buzz you get as youre searching and find what youre looking forcockstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
firm_grip Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2015-05-07
34 year old curious male from Socal
my gf sister lives with us. she left a pair of panties in the restroom, been wrapping them around my cock while masturbating... makes me cum so fast!
pantylines Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-10-19
54 year old male from USA - CA
as a public service, please document - pics and vids - of her and her panties, and your cum in the latter!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wife and her dirty panties