JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Amazing selfie babe just have to share!
Page: of 1  
AnPower74 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2014-10-17
49 year old heterosexual
User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
No idea who this girl is just came across her doing a random internet selfie hotties search but fuck me what a stunner! Incredible rack n oh my what a cute cocksucking dollface. Thought id share so some others might 'enjoy' her aswell like im doing so right now razz
Looking for Skype buds to perv over celebs n UK glamour model hotties with - Selena, Taylor, Vic Justice, Jorgie Porter Rosie Jones & many more. Love descriptive roleplays and have tons of great pix to leer over n talk filth about
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Insanely hot

49 year old heterosexual
Jesus.. what a find she has tons of pictures up online, clearly loves putting herself on display the little show-off! Gorgeous, if any can shed some light on who she is please do let me know, starting this evening gonna be losing a fair amount of cum to her in future i think razz
Looking for Skype buds to perv over celebs n UK glamour model hotties with - Selena, Taylor, Vic Justice, Jorgie Porter Rosie Jones & many more. Love descriptive roleplays and have tons of great pix to leer over n talk filth about

49 year old heterosexual
Bagfetish said:
Insanely hot

My god isn't she mate, having that pretty face slurping up n down my pole i would be nutting all over her in literally seconds lol
nylonica54 Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2016-09-27
69 year old heterosexual
Hate to break it to you, but these are not selfies. First, the images are too professional, and second there's a watermark down the side of one of them that clearly says, "The College Babes" - doing it for the money, I guess, but certainly a real beauty.
nylonica54
Unregistered ?

According to twitter, she is Julianne from Palomar College

Julianne Kissinger

Twitter @juli_anneek

Facebook @officialjuli.annee

Lots of boards of her pics on pinterest.com and videos on youtube.com
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Amazing selfie babe just have to share!