JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time a guy came on you
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

A longtime JO buddy and I were stroking and I had just finished. When he shot it flew right up and some of it landed on my arm. It wasn't a huge deal or anything but very memorable. Looking back I think it was pretty awesome... I love jerking off and cumming and other people cumming too is really exciting.
Add a reply Quote this post
JO2JAV Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2016-06-23
43 year old bisexual male from Jersey City NJ
This thread is so hot! I guess my first time was just on my hand. I met a guy on CL (we were both in our late 20's), and I jerked his 3" hairy cock until he shot his hot load all over my hand.

The first time a guy came on my body was another guy I met on CL, again both in our late 20's. He was gay, and had a huge uncut cock, maybe 10", thick, and curved upwards, with a full red bush. We were just touching each other's dicks and balls for a while and then he started to get more aggressive, grabbed my head and forced me to lick his nipple...he then had me lie down on his bed and started to touch my asshole and asked me if he could cum on me...I said yes and played with his hairy balls while he jerked off and shot his hot white cum all over my chest.

The way my JO bud and I (we met through this site) usually cum is kneeling and facing each other, I'll lick one of his nipples and rub the other one while he jerks off until he sprays my cock with his hot semen, and then either he or I will use his cum as lube and jerk me off. It's fucking amazing, I love feeling another man cum on my dick! And there is no better lube razz
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
A gay friend of my ex wife's invited me into his house, wish I'd gone now
Humiliate me
UKCurious Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2011-03-28
41 year old curious male from Nottingham
I've yet to have a guy cum on me yet, unfortunately. Would love to see how it feels.
Unregistered ?

Haven't had it happen yet,
But given the fact I'm really curious lately would be a great moment to find out and explore and try and see what sucking cock is like.

Kik is @ Distilled1
Unregistered ?

While I seem to have cum more on someone, I have had cum twice and it was great in both cases. Let him cum all over my cock and then watched him suck it off until i came in his mouth and over his body. Felt great.
Unregistered ?

Friend on the way home from school. Behind a community water tank. We stopped there to take a leak and got carried away. He shot white stuff on me.
Unregistered ?

At 17 at a friends house once I told him I was Bi he asked a lot of questions at first as expected but he got really horny chatting with me and I ended up wanking him off on the sofa he shot his load into my hand then next time it was my mouth and face after a blowjob I was hooked from there the hot cum splattering your skin is amazing
Unregistered ?

HOT topic!
Had a neighbor/school buddy since kindergarten that we grew up getting naked together and ended up being long time JO and suck buddies until we were almost 20.

Among the many things we did sexually, we did what we called "sword fighting" (many years later learning it was called frotting). It was really fun and it felt good rubbing our cocks together.
We were about 13 maybe closer to 14, and we were naked and doing our sword fighting thing. I never even planned on cumming, it was just something we did before jacking or sucking each other off.

Well, after a few minutes of him alternating rubbing our cocks together, and jacking himself, my buddy let out a groan and a big exhale as he jacked, I watched his cum shoot all over my cock, pubes and leg, and drooling down tickling my balls. He shot many juicy ropes of cum. (We were both big cummers! - ahh, youth)

I remember that I really liked the feeling of his warm cum hitting my cock, it tickled and looked good too. After he was done, he reached over and slathered his cum all around and started jacking me off slowly but deliberately. Wow, felt so good and I liked watching. It didn't take many strokes before I started cumming. I thrusted closer and shot all over his cock and leg. We both collapsed to the floor, laying on our backs giggling playing with our shrinking satisfied cocks. We agreed that was super fun and started doing that frequently together.
ILikeDick Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2021-01-23
54 year old curious male
I need to try this, my cock is so hard after reading this thread. cock
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
My first time was with a guy I met on Craigslist. He came over and said he just wanted to masturbate while I watched him. I was cool with that and he got busy on my living room floor and ending standing up and telling me he was going to cum. I knelt down in front of him and he sprayed a huge load all over my chest and belly. After getting my rocks off, I sat and chatted with him for several minutes with his cum on me.

The next time was with a guy I met here who was in a hotel near me for the night. We got together to masturbate to pics and after an hour or so of edging, we were both naked and ready to cum. I sat in the hotel armchair and he stood between my legs and released a huge load of semen on my chest and belly which triggered me to ejaculate as well.

I am really hot to do it again and hope I can find a guy ( or 2 or 3 guys) willing to cover me with his cum.
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Dougie_Duz_It Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2021-01-24
69 year old bisexual male from USA
1967, Prohaska's barn, on my back on a hay bale in the hay loft, knees pulled up to my chest, jockey shorts around one ankle, my best friend's older brother's cock had been in my ass for maybe three dozen slow strokes. Just a couple of minutes. I was still getting over the pain of it and feeling that feel-good buzz build as I stroked myself when he started whispering "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" in my ear. He pulled out, said, "Watch!" stroked maybe twice and splashed cum all over my belly. I still remember how the cool air felt on it as it ran down my sides and ribs and onto the hay bale.
buncat Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2019-12-21
84 year old heterosexual male from Central California
My 'teacher' was about 2 years older than me. I was invited numerous times to stay the night at his house. We both slept in his double bed, with his parents bedroom wall just on the other side of the headboard. We would do all sorts of things leading up to the ejaculation. I think because of the noise issue my buddy would have us ejaculate on our stomach and then rub it around until it dried.
Unregistered ?

Always wanted to use another guys cum as lube
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
my cousin at a sleepover we slept in same bed or in a tent he came in my mouth i was quite young i loved it i was so horned up i didnt care bout anything we did this many times for like 4 years
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time a guy came on you