JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the youngest guy you would have sex with?fee free to replay ur age?
Page: of 3   next > 
20yearoldguy Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-12-03
36 year old
For example if you're 37 would you have sex with a 21 year old?
Also when women see a a hot guy that's much younger than they are (ex 35yr woman 18yr old guy) do women ever try to get that guy to have sex with them or at least fantasize about having sex with a guy that's much younger than them?

to make long story short i had chance to have sex with 37 year old that I would often see at gym but didnt because shes married (her husband works late).also occasionally i notice older women (30's)checking me out and flirting with me at the gym (wtf?!)im 20 oh and they usually think im 18
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i suppose that'd just depend on the guy... or more like the gurl.
warmnmoist Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-02-09
45 year old heterosexual
I'm twenty nine and I would go as young as eighteen.
Unregistered ?

I had sex with an eighteen year old once. Well, OK, a lot more than once. But then again, I was 24 at the time. Might be a bit weird now (and possibly too strenuous).
Unregistered ?

i think you are talking about a no-strings-attached situation, than as long as it is legal in your state, go for it. i respect you for not having sex with the married woman, unless her husband is ok with it. She should only look, and not touch, unless her husband knows and is ok with it.

i see 18 yr. olds all the time i would have sex with, but only if my wife knew in advance (i have not cheated on her).
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
20yearoldguy said:
(her husband works late).also occasionally i notice older women (30's)checking me out and flirting with me at the gym (wtf?!)im 20 oh and they usually think im 18

Novel concept, shes flirting cause she can and it makes her feel good. Don't doubt you look hard too, makes her feel good about herself. More than likely you just grist for her fantacy mill. No harm no faul.
And if you ever do get a chance to bed an older woman hold on she'll teach you a thing or two while she blows your mind.

p.s.

five years maybe six up or down thats my limit.10 at the farthest.
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
If I were unattached, my only restriction on age (or sex for that matter) would be that they willingly consent and are of legal age. I am 73.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

Not trying to be an ass, but may I politely suggest findning a better way to phrase your title? Once into the thread, I knew it was a legit topic, but the title initially scared me to death.

My answer to the question is about 10 to 20 years younger is my comfort zone. I'm 49.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Age doesn`t matter, as long as the guy is able to do and interested to do it to me. wink
jimmy_pop Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-04-26
32 year old
*duels*
mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
since I am at an age where I would rather be with a mature women I would not pass up on a legal girl who came up to me and wanted sex.
looking for a women to play with.
Unregistered ?

I am 30. So long as they are legal (18 and older) male, female or somewhere in between.
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
While I fantasize about 20+ a general rule I heard and have since subscribed to is 1/2 your age, plus 7.

I am 54, 1/2 that would be 27, plus 7 would make the average at 34 years old currently.

However, I am still attracted to some 20 somethings, I guess that means that I am just a horny old man.....lol
Love reading about true life adventures
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I really think you should go ahead an she if that older gal want to have a roll in the hay with, I think most older women do have a thing for younger cocks, they stay harder long and rebound faster once they have a good cum.
Carpntr
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the youngest guy you would have sex with?fee free to replay ur age?