JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Amazing Brooke Vincent phonewank this morning!
Page: of 1  
AnPower74 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2014-10-17
49 year old heterosexual
Thought some of you out there might like to hear the story of the amazing phonewank i had with a fellow older perv from the chatroom over corrie cum-princess Brooke Vincent in the early hours of this morning.

We were lusting over her looking drop dead gorgeous wrapped up in this sparkly little dress and did an intense roleplay of him being the lucky producer who got to take her home after the awards show, Brooke dressing to impress that night, keen to land herself the role in this big new ITV drama series that she desperately wants..

User posted image

Was probably going for half hour on the phone with her. Both being pretty pissed we were lusting over her hard, getting really descriptive too.

The lucky bastard was all over her in the cab home, snogging her whilst groping her prefect bod thru that dress. Much to the envy of the cab driver getting an eyefull in the rear view mirror :p

Once he got her home she was straight on her knees in the hallway, greedily sucking his cock like a good little slut. Then he had her sat up on the kitchen table, legs akimbo, eating out her tight little bald twat around her knickers before fucking her hard n cumming all over her tits in that sparkly dress.

Like i say got really intense both snarling filthy comments back n forth about her. He got really nasty with his gorgeous little fucktoy Brooke towards the end aswell, grunting n growling at her as he pounded away at her. Was so good came so hard n have just woke up here going to have a second helping of her now thinking back over it. grin

Anyway hope some of you enjoyed hearing that story. If you like the sound of doing something similar with other hot little celeb cockteasers get in touch on here or skype - anpower741 grin

Looking for Skype buds to perv over celebs n UK glamour model hotties with - Selena, Taylor, Vic Justice, Jorgie Porter Rosie Jones & many more. Love descriptive roleplays and have tons of great pix to leer over n talk filth about
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
Wow...wot a hot story! Meanwhile. I'm getting' my 'supplies' in, ready to watch BV on the 'Dancin' on Ice' wankathon...wink
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
strokestrokestrokestrokeThat's hot! Brooke is a very underrated spunk magnet; fantastic tits and a tight body made for fucking. She dresses to emphasise her sluttish tendencies and never fails to satisfy. Brooke's mouth is custom designed to suck cock and her bald pussy to drain cum from our full balls ..stroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Unregistered ?

Nice story and good to hear about the filthy chat sesh you had. Glad those perfect tits got a good blasting of cum at the end. Fucking love wanking and chatting to Brooke.
dcl2011 Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2012-11-01
51 year old bisexual male from UK
Glad you had a great session, a good phone wank is Brill when it happens
JKESX on KIK, Session via PM Please click on my profile for a full list of girls I am into.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Amazing Brooke Vincent phonewank this morning!