JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » One of my new favourite things (being DMed cock pics)
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I think I've found one of my new favourite things on JackinChat. There I was quietly browsing hot celeb MILFs earlier, when a buddy randomly DMed me pics of his hard cock. The first pic was showing his cock and load, and the second was as if he were offering it up for me to suck on it.

Well, as nearly straight as I like to think I am, all I can think about now is choking down on his hard cock (I'm looking at it as I type). I told him so, and he's now being all the more encouraging, telling me exactly what I should be doing with it.

I've never had a cock in my hand other than my own, and I've never tasted any other cock juice other than my own, but I've long held a fantasy about the husbands of hot women I know fucking my mouth like they would their wife's pussy, while telling me all about their filthy sex secrets.

However, this being secretly sent cock pics and being told what I should do with them (using hand or mouth. I don't think I'd ever be into anything more) is a whole different ball game, because 1) it feels dirty and wrong in equal measure (wrong in the sense that my wife would I imagine instantly file for divorce) 2) seeing pics of a guy's dick and talking to him about it, and telling him what you want to do to it, is way more tangible than some silly head fantasy. It feels like a next step.

Of course I don't know how many steps I'd go in reality, but I'd certainly like to train myself to get rid of my gag reflex, and to feel the sensation of something going down my throat. I wish right now that my wife had a dildo so I could start to practise on it, but she's so prudish that she's never owned or even wanted a sex toy, so I'm at something of a loss.

I do however love that I've found a new favourite thing on Jackinchat (and there's me thinking it couldn't get much better), and I'm eternally grateful to my DMer (I'm sure you recognise yourself) for freely flashing his cock at me.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Sounds amazing. Wish i knew you.
Unregistered ?

wish my best bud would ask me to blow him, dam
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
I love getting messages that have cock pics. seeing all the different shapes, sizes and such
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Looks like y'all have started a new fun
tradition here at JIC.
So, I sent mine to another member here...

User posted image

En JO y! strokewink
hornyne Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2012-12-24
49 year old bisexual from Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
From the other side, I love taking pictures of pricks and take pics at most of my wank sessions with buds - see my galleries here https://xhamster.com/users/hornyne
A lot of buds/new meets come round and ask me to photograph their proud cocks, which horns me up no end!
wank addict
JohnnyRocco Amateur Jackinchatter

138 posts since 2017-05-31
68 year old bisexual male from Ontario
Love getting cock pics and love sharing my big mushroom headed cock!

Pm me

JR
Love mutual masturbation and frotting. Big natural saggy tits, big cocks and cockheads. Crazy for legal teens and nn teens.
jacknwood Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2012-01-17
43 year old curious
Looked at your awesome pix dude. Those crusty mags must smell amazing!

hornyne said:
From the other side, I love taking pictures of pricks and take pics at most of my wank sessions with buds - see my galleries here https://xhamster.com/users/hornyne
A lot of buds/new meets come round and ask me to photograph their proud cocks, which horns me up no end!

I get a boner every time.
Boner91 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2017-04-23
32 year old curious male from West Phoenix
Wish I could get some pics lol
Unregistered ?

hornyne said:

I'm surprised you can keep the camera steady with those hard and proud members pointing right at you. What a great job.
SteveSouth Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2017-12-09
34 year old curious male
I'm up for it if someone wants to send some this way
mnguy40 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2012-01-21
53 year old curious from Minnesota
[quote=Boner91]Wish I could get some pics lol[/quote

Me too
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » One of my new favourite things (being DMed cock pics)